Ever since the Apple iPhone was released on June 29, 2007, there have been a ton of accessories to hit the marketplace to go along with it. Everything from protective cases to chargers and aftermarket Bluetooth devices. Recently, a relative newcomer to the iPhone accessory genre - Nitrox
- was kind enough to send us a few of their current offerings for evaluation. In this review we take a look at the iConn+ iPhone case with battery. The promotional image below gives you a taste of what we'll be dealing with today.
Since most folks probably haven't heard of Nitrox before, let's take a quick look at some information about them, taken straight for their website
Get ready for Nitrox - the new brand born to create innovative solutions for the mobile marketplace. At Nitrox you will never find a mono headset. Our focus is innovation, BlueTooth™ stereo and hands-free kits, iPhone™ solutions - with an emphasis on function and quality. Nitrox was founded in 2008 in California USA. Nitrox has offices in USA, France, UK and Korea. Nitrox quality and function. This is our commitment to you. Test a Nitrox product and see for yourself.
And for some information specific to the iConn+, we get the items listed below from this page
- Easy to use. Simply clip your iPhone into the Nitrox iCon case and your done.
- The Nitrox iCon's stylish and elegant case design fully protects your iPhone making physical damage a thing of the past.
- The Nitrox iCon increases your 3G surfing time by 5 hours and talk time by 8 hours. Now you can utilise the iPhone's features to the fullest and never again worry about limited battery life.
- The Nitrox iCon is certified for the Apple "Works with iPhone" product certification.
» Dimensions (L x W x H): 66x137x22mm
» Net Weight: 88 grams
» Power Input: 5V/1Amp (Max)
» Power Output: 5V/500mA(Typical)
» Battery: Li-polymer 3.7V/1200mA perh
» Standby Time: Up to 300 hours
» Audio Playback: Up to 24 hours
» Talk Time: Up to 8 hours
» Video Playback: Up to 7 hours
» Internet Use: Up to 5 hours