Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Do you have a pet?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deewelch
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 21:39:27    Post Subject: Do you have a pet? Reply with quote View Single Post

Let's talk about pets that are close to your heart, tell us something about your pet. How do you take good care of them, how do you train them? What good memories do you have with your pet?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

deewelch
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 20:22:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have a cat and I see her as my daughter that is why I spoil her a lot. I got her toys and clothes, now I'm thinking of getting her own bed so that she will stop sleeping on the couch. When I was looking for a bed I saw these cat beds which has different designs and colors. I think my cat will love to have her own bed. What do you think guys? I'm open for more suggestions though.
Bigzys
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 28 Jul 2018 12:28:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

we have 1 cat and 2 dogs at home
Kiron123
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 05:01:57    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

6 dogs here. Smile
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 16:18:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

1 cat and 8 chickens. dozens of other animals living outside the house trying their best to get in.
Kiron123
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 04:43:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood wrote:
1 cat and 8 chickens. dozens of other animals living outside the house trying their best to get in.

I'm a Web Designer in an online company that offers this dog buggy which allows you to take your favorite pet or dog out with you wherever you go. Don't worry about your dog or pet getting into trouble or a dangerous situation. Your stroller will keep your cat or pet away from larger dogs, or traffic. Feel comfortable knowing that your dog or pet is secure and cozy in a stroller when you go out.
gmgoff
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 22:45:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have a female chubby gray himalayan persian cat. A bit of a snub than playful though but I love her.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

CyberGypsy
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 07:22:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

We have a dog and a siamese cat
lawrencejonish
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 05:46:22    Post Subject: I have Pet Reply with quote View Single Post

Yes I have a Dog his name is Jack and he is my best friend in this fake world
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: