Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Track Mania Nations
ooh - fun
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Upon1
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 13:52:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

This game is great, I just started playing TM NF this week after finding it free from Steam.

What's everybody's rank?

U.S.: 2,052
World: 52,538
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:31:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:56:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Anyone here still playing this game? I had many problems with getting my new hdd to work...but finally all is ok. So i just reinstalled the TMNF and am ready to roll...anyone else wanna race? Grin
CoolZone
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 06:42:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I raced for a few hours these days.I do not like that the other people do not see my custom car
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:13:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have been off it the last few days. Been busy, plus my racing buddy / daughter signed this pact at school. Sounds like the work of the devil... All her classmates agreed to have "no screen time" from April 28 to May 4. That means no TV, no computers, no video games, etc...
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:53:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not that I wouldnt like for others to see my custom car...but hey...game is about racing...and as long as YOU can see your custom car...its all ok...because its your race feeling that really profits from how your car looks...and not what others see....ie...why see a Ferrari when its owner drives as some 80yo sunday driver...and vice versa.... Grin Wink And you also dont get more extra speed for having custom car seen by everyone... Smile

Butttttt...if possible...why not...i mean...others have custom cars that are seen by everyone...so if anyone here (Dr.Feelgood perhaps? Smile ) has any idea how to make them visible...i would be more than happy to have such car, too... Wink

And Dr.Feelgood...all i can say is BE HAPPY for that pact...at least you're able to use your computer 24/7 now...otherwise I believe we all know how it is. Grin (but I must admit that it's a very interesting idea - although i doubt that an entire class would sign it here, and later also stick to what they signed). Laughing Wink

So come on both of you, lets have some fun @ TMNF while we can...because soon it will all be back to "normal" (so time for OUR "no screen time" - not because we wished so, but because kids will force us into that). Yikes Crazy Grin Wink

Wave

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:15:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

If a custom server was made, and copies of all the custom car skins were made available on that server, do you think you could see them then?

I did work on making a server... Had the router all configured to open the right ports... Then I noticed a firmware update was available. I hosed everything and wound up with no Internet for 2 hours... Laughing - I'll try again when I have my patience back.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

borschtBomber[SS]
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 09:41:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lol, yeah I haven't played in a few days since we got Mario Kart Wii on Sunday Smile I need to pick up a gamepad, but not getting any responses from people selling them on forums. doh
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:37:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dont know about server>skins stuff. I slightly doubt it would be successfull, because if this theory was correct...then we should all be able i.e. to get skins at some custom server we play...and be able for others to see them too...but thats not the case here...or is it? Confused But it cant hurt to try. Wink And be thankfull that you were only without internet for 2 hours...cause i was without entire system for 4-5 days because of that sata hdd stuff. Bang Head Grin

So pump up your patience and let me know when the new server is up and running. Laughing Wink

And good luck with Mario Kart, borschtBomber[SS]. Just dont forget i still have you added as buddy in TMNF. So, whenever you'll start feeling the need for speed again....just come on over and we'll show those noobs how to drive, ok? Grin Wink

Wave

borschtBomber[SS]
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 01 May 2008 07:24:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Sure thing....I really enjoy the game and some of the tracks are just crazy. I just need to get a better control than the keyboard though. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: