Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Track Mania Nations
ooh - fun
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoolZone
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 04:31:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I accepted the invitation.Do you know why the other people do not see my custom car?It isn't very nice this way...
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:10:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hmmm....I never really thought about that possibility. I always though that if I see my custom car...that so do all other players...but maybe they dont...i never asked anyone if they see it or not...and now that you mentioned...noone else commented my custom car neither (and we know there are always people who ask you how did you make it...or where you get it...etc....so hmmmmm...need to investigate this. Grin Wink

Meanwhile....maybe Dr.Feelgood knows more about this...so lets hope he'll drop by soon. Smile

Wave

CoolZone
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 09:30:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It is nice to test that if we both have the same custom car in that folder,we can see each others' custom car
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 15:45:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just checked and you werent online. I'll be back in some 2 hours or less...so we can try at that time if you'll be around. Otherwise let me know when will you be online, and we can test that "custom car visibility", ok? Grin Wink

Wave

jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 17:54:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

How do you upload a new car skin? Can you even do this in the free version? Let me know how to do it.
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:47:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Do you mean 3D models or 2D skins? Probably 3D right? If so, you just do what Doctor Feelgood described on page 4 of this thread. You go to this page http://trackmania-carpark.com/ then download desired 3D model(s)...and copy them (still compressed) in My Documents\TrackMania\Skins\Vehicles\Carcommon directory. Then simply run the game...go to Profile>Vehicles and pick your new car.

Btw...if you dont see (i know i didnt) the Skins\Vehicles directory inside My Documents\TrackMania folder...you simply made them.

Then if you wish, you can let us know of your username in TM Nations Forever (if you play this version), and we can add you to buddies list....and we can race together next time. King Wink Wave

p.s.
Dont know for 2D skins though...but probably its similar method...just read instruction on that download page. Wink

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 19:09:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

2D and 3D downloads seem to work the same way. I have a few of each. Still trying to find a 3D Chrysler 300 I really like though.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:55:52    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I asked some players how do they see my car...and they all said it looks like normal original car...so this isnt working for others to see...or something else must be wrong. Confused

Not that I care much about that, because if I see my custom car...then thats ok...cause i feel better that way while driving...what others see is their problem. Grin

But still...would be nice you know...if others saw it too... Grin

So Dr. F, is there some solution to this "problem"? Confused Confused

CoolZone
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 07:15:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

We raced some together and I like how you play,SpeedZone.I hope we will meet more often ingame
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:11:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yes, indeed. And you were tough competition CoolZone. We'll surely race again soon...maybe even today. King Wink

I just wonder where Dr.Feelgood is when you need him? Grin He could join the competition too (if he managed to get his new Chrysler300). Laughing Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: