Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Track Mania Nations 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 08:53:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Not that I wouldnt like for others to see my custom car...but hey...game is about racing...and as long as YOU can see your custom car...its all ok...because its your race feeling that really profits from how your car looks...and not what others see....ie...why see a Ferrari when its owner drives as some 80yo sunday driver...and vice versa.... Grin Wink And you also dont get more extra speed for having custom car seen by everyone... Smile

Butttttt...if possible...why not...i mean...others have custom cars that are seen by everyone...so if anyone here (Dr.Feelgood perhaps? Smile ) has any idea how to make them visible...i would be more than happy to have such car, too... Wink

And Dr.Feelgood...all i can say is BE HAPPY for that pact...at least you're able to use your computer 24/7 now...otherwise I believe we all know how it is. Grin (but I must admit that it's a very interesting idea - although i doubt that an entire class would sign it here, and later also stick to what they signed). Laughing Wink

So come on both of you, lets have some fun @ TMNF while we can...because soon it will all be back to "normal" (so time for OUR "no screen time" - not because we wished so, but because kids will force us into that). Yikes Crazy Grin Wink

Wave

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved