Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Track Mania Nations 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:37:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Dont know about server>skins stuff. I slightly doubt it would be successfull, because if this theory was correct...then we should all be able i.e. to get skins at some custom server we play...and be able for others to see them too...but thats not the case here...or is it? Confused But it cant hurt to try. Wink And be thankfull that you were only without internet for 2 hours...cause i was without entire system for 4-5 days because of that sata hdd stuff. Bang Head Grin

So pump up your patience and let me know when the new server is up and running. Laughing Wink

And good luck with Mario Kart, borschtBomber[SS]. Just dont forget i still have you added as buddy in TMNF. So, whenever you'll start feeling the need for speed again....just come on over and we'll show those noobs how to drive, ok? Grin Wink

Wave

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved