Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Track Mania Nations
ooh - fun
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:54:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

At least you could say HI back.... Grin Laughing Or were you to concentrated in driving...hahahhaa Grin

Anyway...have some things to take care of now...but will be back in an hour or less....and if you'll still be around...we can do some serious racing Grin Laughing King Wink

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:06:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Going out for dinner later... Grin

I didn't see that you said hi. Was busy looking silly in my muscle car.
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:57:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Buon appetito Doctor Wink

I am going back right now...so just ring later and we can try some team deathmatch with rocket launchers on the rooftops of our invincible cars Grin Laughing Wink

(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:56:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Got around to trying this. Only played the solo, but lots of fun so far. Gonna make some time for some multiplayer action Smile My nickname is the same as the forum name if anyone wants to play some
CoolZone
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 00:29:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

It sucks that a while ago,you could play Nations by making a free account,and now you have to demonstrate them that you already own a Trackmania game and after that they will let you use Nations,which is in fact a free game,online.I guess this does not mean it is so 'free' anymore!
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 01:08:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Consider yourself added to the VIP list (TSC)Bender Grin Wink

CoolZone...dont know what you're talking about...because I have both versions installed atm....and can play both online without any problems...and without any "demonstrations"... Confused Grin Wink

Lets raceeeeeee Wave

CoolZone
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 06:19:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

How did you create an account for TM United SpeedZone?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 06:27:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I never said i have an account for TM United. Wink

You were talking about TM Nations before...so i said that i have account at that game (TM Nations) and also at this new one - TM Nations Forever. And if my memory serves me well Grin at both of them you could easily register by choosing username and password...you didnt even have to enter email or anything. Wink

Dont know for TM United or any other version though...I read somewhere that some other versions also have some paid features or something like that....but that doesnt matter to me....as long TM Nations Forever is free...everything is fine. Grin Wink

Wave

CoolZone
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:31:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

SpeedZone wrote:
I never said i have an account for TM United. Wink

You were talking about TM Nations before...so i said that i have account at that game (TM Nations) and also at this new one - TM Nations Forever. And if my memory serves me well Grin at both of them you could easily register by choosing username and password...you didnt even have to enter email or anything. Wink

Dont know for TM United or any other version though...I read somewhere that some other versions also have some paid features or something like that....but that doesnt matter to me....as long TM Nations Forever is free...everything is fine. Grin Wink

Wave

Tried TM nations and I cannot register a new username,I can only log on one that I have previously created on the site and that address on the TM site does not exist any more
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:38:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

CoolZone...I just rechecked everything...and opened another account in TM Nations just to test your claims... Grin

Result:
Registration successfull in less than 1 minute....all servers accessible....all stuff working...so really dont know what bothers you? What i did...is to launch the game...click ONLINE...and there where you either login or register...you select CONNECT WITH ANOTHER LOGIN....then CREATE NEW ACCOUNT...put your desired username, pass and nationality in those 3 fields...and click OK...and you're done...login to account...probably upon first login you would get updates automatically downloaded and installed...and voila...you're ready to raceeeeeeeeee Grin Wink

BUT (if thats your problem) if it says BAD PASSWORD...then you select new one....cause it's probably already taken....nothing else...same goes for username.....so be sure to pick really unique username and password, and you wont have any problems... Wink

There are at least some 1000 servers there...but still...my favourite is TM Nations Forever.... Wink

Good luck. King Wink Wave

EDIT:
You dont need to do anything at TM's website! You do it all from inside the game itself. Unless you have some special reason (unknown to me Grin ) to register or login from their website. Confused Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: