Win an Icy Dock Blizzard MB080U3S-1SB External Enclosure
NFL Week Eleven
This week's prize is sponsored by Icy Dock... manufacturer of state-of-the-art hard disk enclosures and removable storage kits which feature removable drive & hot swap capabilities and eSATA / SATA connectivity!
Up for grabs is an Icy Dock Blizzard MB080U3S-1SB USB 3.0 & eSATA External Enclosure... The Blizzard MB080U3S-1SB can be seen on the Icy Dock website and at Amazon.com.
The Blizzard has a uniquely designed front panel integrated with a massive 80mm fan for an elegant and nonintrusive design for the best ventilation, all in a single 3.5” hard drive that is installed into the front of the enclosure... Taking advantage of the new ultra fast USB 3.0 interface, users will be able to transfer at high speeds at a maximum of 5 Gbps or perhaps use the similarly fast eSATA interface for system when there is a lack of USB 3.0. The USB 3.0 interface is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 so using the MB080U3S-1SB on your legacy PC or Mac is not a problem. With tool-less drive installation, you can easily swap the drives in between systems.
» 5 points per game for picking the winner
» 5 extra points (10 total) per game for picking the exact score
The winner of the contest is determined by which ever entrant has the most points at the end of all games this week. If the contest should end in a tie based on points alone, the tie breaker will be determined by which entrant has the lowest point differential. The point differential takes the absolute value of the difference between the actual score and your predicted score for each game, and adds them all together.
1. You have until kick off of each game to make your picks, once a game starts you will not be able to change your pick.
2. To play you must be a registered member of the Bigbruin.com forum.
3. One winner will be chosen based on the final score of the contest.
4. To qualify, the winner must show that they are a fan of Icy Dock on Facebook.
5. At the end of the contest, the winner must provide their shipping address, and the prize will ship out right away.
6. This contest is open to participants in the USA and Canada only, and shipping is included.
7. Rules subject to change.
1. Your picks aren't set in stone until game time. You can edit your predictions for any particular game as often as you want right up to kick off.
2. Once games have started, you can see your predictions and how they compare to actual results by clicking your name as listed on the main page of the game.
3. The main page of the game shows cumulative season stats, which have no bearing on winning the prize for any given week. Just ignore them! To see weekly scores - click here - and scroll to the current week.
4. All games for the entire 2014 season are entered into the database already. The way it will work is that the application will feed out games one week before they are to be played. So, for example, on any Sunday you can already start picking the games for the following Sunday. But, if you do that you have to remember to come back to pick the following Monday game, since that won't be fed out until game time on Monday.
5. Winners have two weeks to claim their prize - otherwise it will be forfeit.