Pro Football Pick Em - Win a 128GB Kingston SSDNow V+100
NFL Week Thirteen
This week's prize is sponsored by Kingston... the world’s independent memory leader!
Up for grabs is a new 128GB Kingston SSDNow V+100 solid state drive performance upgrade kit (SVP100S2B/128G) as shown on the official product page and on Amazon.com.
SSDNow V+100 is ideal for demanding corporate environments and for system builders and integrators. It uses a standard SATA interface but unlike a regular hard drive, it's built with no moving parts. It provides durability and reliability to meet the needs of professionals in the office or on the road. Business travelers in any industry will appreciate its performance gains, as will medical professionals, software developers, video editors, designers, IT workers and law enforcement officials.
» 5 points per game for picking the winner
» 5 extra points (10 total) per game for picking the exact score
The winner of the contest is determined by which ever entrant has the most points at the end of all games this week. If the contest should end in a tie based on points alone, the tie breaker will be determined by which entrant has the lowest point differential. The point differential takes the absolute value of the difference between the actual score and your predicted score for each game, and adds them all together.
1. You have until kick off of each game to make your picks, once a game starts you will not be able to change your pick.
2. To play you must be a registered member of the Bigbruin.com forum.
3. One winner will be chosen based on the final score of the contest.
4. At the end of the contest, the winner must provide their shipping address, and the prize will ship out right away.
5. This contest is open to participants in the USA and Canada only, and shipping is included.
6. Rules subject to change.
1. Your picks aren't set in stone until game time. You can edit your predictions for any particular game as often as you want right up to kick off.
2. Once a game starts the software does not let you see your predictions. Your best bet for remembering your picks is to take a screen shot of the predictions page or to write them down.
3. Scores will be updated when available and are listed at the bottom of the game's page.
4. Thursday's game is excluded just to make sure everyone has time to get all of their picks in.