Pro Football Pick Em - Win a 1.5TB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex
NFL Week Eight
This week's prize is sponsored by Seagate... the leading provider of storage devices including hard drives, solid–state drives and hybrid drives!
Up for grabs is a new Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 1.5TB external hard drive, just like the one covered in this review at Bigbruin.com, and as shown on the official product page and on the Bigbruin.com shopping page.
The Seagate STAA1500100 FreeAgent GoFlex Ultra-Portable Hard Drive makes it easy to store, automatically and continuous backup and encrypt all your files with its preloaded software and plug-and-play USB 3.0 connectivity. But this is no ordinary external drive, the Seagate STAA1500100 FreeAgent GoFlex Ultra-Portable Hard Drive is the world’s most versatile external drive allowing it to deliver a truly customizable experience.
» 5 points per game for picking the winner
» 5 extra points (10 total) per game for picking the exact score
The winner of the contest is determined by which ever entrant has the most points at the end of all games this week. If the contest should end in a tie based on points alone, the tie breaker will be determined by which entrant has the lowest point differential. The point differential takes the absolute value of the difference between the actual score and your predicted score for each game, and adds them all together.
1. You have until kick off of each game to make your picks, once a game starts you will not be able to change your pick.
2. To play you must be a registered member of the Bigbruin.com forum.
3. One winner will be chosen based on the final score of the contest.
4. At the end of the contest, the winner must provide their shipping address, and the prize will ship out right away.
5. This contest is open to participants in the USA and Canada only, and shipping is included.
6. Rules subject to change.
1. Your picks aren't set in stone until game time. You can edit your predictions for any particular game as often as you want right up to kick off.
2. Once a game starts the software does not let you see your predictions. Your best bet for remembering your picks is to take a screen shot of the predictions page or to write them down.
3. Scores will be updated when available and are listed at the bottom of the game's page.