Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
No Matter Your Views Kerry is Your Man
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:03:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
Pfft... If Kerry get's in, we'll get more attacks against us, and we'll have more of our troops die.

Like or not Bush... he is decisive in military matters. No waiting for the polls to tell him what to do. And THAT is what a leader is about. While I would much rather have different choices, Kerry is the worst choice, because of his constant mixed messages, and actions. That get's people killed.

Ohh and Bush has done so well over there thus far... Rolling Eyes HEll Bush doesnt even knwo why the hell he is over there... we'll he may know but he sure as hell is lieing to us about why we even started over there to begin with. And sure lets keep Bush in.. so we can spen millions more ... economy can get worse, Bush can claim to be producing so many more jobs, what he neglects to tell you is they are a McDonalds for $6.50 an hour..... Laughing Laughing

I dont like Kerry, and I HATE BUSH.... its definately the lesser of 2 evils Bang Head

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 15:11:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
Like or not Bush... he is decisive in military matters. .

Decisive, but often wrong, look at the long list of erronous reports some of his decisions were based on.
WMD- nope Bang Head Bang Head
UN- will follow his lead Bang Head Bang Head
adiquite troops for war- damn it Bang Head Bang Head
world terrorism/attacks on americans down in '03 -opps wrong again Bang Head Bang Head
the list goes on and on
One of the things a good leader must have, is the ability to determine good advise/inteligence from bad. (Bush doen't have it) and get rid of those who consistantly give bad advise. and he hasn't fired anyone (a few have 'fallen on there own swords' for the cause, but very few)
The other critical ability is to know and admit when you have made a mistake (something clinton should have done over Monica) and change/correct the results.
Bush seems driven to follow a given path without much thought to the consequences.
Any CEO who lead his company in such a method, would be pulling the ripcord on his golden parachute.
Bush better attach his cord to the static line now, cause he's about to be pushed out of the plane.
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 16:27:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Fumy though at tone time or another Kerry has both agreed with and disagreed with just about everything Bush has done. So how can that be any better if he cant stick with anything? I agree with EC Kerry will get more Americans killed with his flip flop ways. Bush may have been wrong more than we like but at best Kerry will be wrong 50% of the time.
NewAwakenings
Your Worst Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 17:30:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dadx2mj wrote:
Fumy though at tone time or another Kerry has both agreed with and disagreed with just about everything Bush has done. So how can that be any better if he cant stick with anything? I agree with EC Kerry will get more Americans killed with his flip flop ways. Bush may have been wrong more than we like but at best Kerry will be wrong 50% of the time.

I am not so sure about that... no matter how slight his wound at least Kerry actually faught in a war.. he knows what it is like to risk you life for something.... funny how none ever remembers seeing Bush even show up for guard duty... Laughing Laughing .. I dont beleive that those documents were real.. but what I do beleive is that Bush pussied his way out of serving his time.... Laughing Laughing Grin

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 17:47:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Even given the worst possible scenario for Bush back then he has proved that he now has the balls to do what he thinks is right and STICK BY IT and not change his views when the wind changes directions. On the other hand we have seen Kerry flip flop so much it make me sick.
T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:35:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

NewAwakenings wrote:

I am not so sure about that... no matter how slight his wound at least Kerry actually faught in a war.. he knows what it is like to risk you life for something.... funny how none ever remembers seeing Bush even show up for guard duty... Laughing Laughing .. I don't believe that those documents were real.. but what I do beleive is that Bush pussied his way out of serving his time.... Laughing Laughing Grin

I don't think any intelligent person questions Kerry's service, wounds (multiple), or medals (the awards met the standards for officers at the time)
there is still much anger at the fact he came back and spoke out about what he had seen and heard about happening. some of that was the politician in him (often 'spun' to make his point) and some his conscience for what he felt for his actions.
To speak out, against his training, and the pressure from (navel) peers for what he then felt, took great courage and commitment.
Bush obviously chose military service through the TANG (Texas Air National Guard) and started very successfully. (some end parts are still in question)

neither deserved the attacks on their records. That has little to do with their current actions.
both groups promoting the attacks, may have felt it was the right thing to do, but have polluted an already high partisan politically scene.
CBS and Rather both committed an unpardonably faux pas in an attempt to create news. While they were misled they failed basic journalistic skills (even though I believe the basic reports on bush's service, from other sources)
Rather should resign and CBS should recuse itself for further "in depth" reports for the remainder of the political season. (losing a few billion should make them a little more careful)
T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:50:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dadx2mj wrote:
Even given the worst possible scenario for Bush back then he has proved that he now has the balls to do what he thinks is right and STICK BY IT .

Only when other peoples balls are on the line.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:58:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

dadx2mj wrote:
On the other hand we have seen Kerry flip flop so much it make me sick.

please point out a definitive example.
much of the flip-flop is Revpublican spin, in many cases each basic bill was the same, but the riders attached on the floor made it an undesirable law/appropriation.
people hace come to believe kerry flip-flops MORE than Bush, but recent reports (fairly independant) show they flip-flop about the same.
I don't care which PARTY wins, what I want is a future for all the people.
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:59:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

T-shirt wrote:
dadx2mj wrote:
Even given the worst possible scenario for Bush back then he has proved that he now has the balls to do what he thinks is right and STICK BY IT .

Only when other peoples balls are on the line.

You dont think his Political future and therefore his balls are on the line? We are not talking about going into battle in Viet Nam here anymore we are talking about leading the most powerful Nation in the world. Bush has what it takes to stick to his plan Kerry does not.
Digital Eclipse
Rated R

PostPosted: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:14:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Bush has my vote. Yeah some people disagree with him, but im not going to vote for Kerry because "I want anyone but Bush" , and I sure as hell dont want some guy that change his mind for political agenda. Anyone listen to the first Presidental debates? I had a friend whos like OHH Bush got owned! and i started asking him how and he didnt have an anwswer. Why? Because EVERY time Bush brought up the fact that Kerry flip-flops or dosent know what he wants Kerry avoided it! Go ahead listen to the debates. Everytime the president asks why he changes his mind all the time Kerry will rant about something. Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: