Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: No Matter Your Views Kerry is Your Man 
NewAwakenings
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 17:30:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote

dadx2mj wrote:
Fumy though at tone time or another Kerry has both agreed with and disagreed with just about everything Bush has done. So how can that be any better if he cant stick with anything? I agree with EC Kerry will get more Americans killed with his flip flop ways. Bush may have been wrong more than we like but at best Kerry will be wrong 50% of the time.

I am not so sure about that... no matter how slight his wound at least Kerry actually faught in a war.. he knows what it is like to risk you life for something.... funny how none ever remembers seeing Bush even show up for guard duty... Laughing Laughing .. I dont beleive that those documents were real.. but what I do beleive is that Bush pussied his way out of serving his time.... Laughing Laughing Grin

OOO Pleeease... Like you were the first person in this place to have him... we've passed him around like a Joint at a frat party! - Dr. EvilCheeze

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved