Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Track Mania Nations 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:47:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Do you mean 3D models or 2D skins? Probably 3D right? If so, you just do what Doctor Feelgood described on page 4 of this thread. You go to this page http://trackmania-carpark.com/ then download desired 3D model(s)...and copy them (still compressed) in My Documents\TrackMania\Skins\Vehicles\Carcommon directory. Then simply run the game...go to Profile>Vehicles and pick your new car.

Btw...if you dont see (i know i didnt) the Skins\Vehicles directory inside My Documents\TrackMania folder...you simply made them.

Then if you wish, you can let us know of your username in TM Nations Forever (if you play this version), and we can add you to buddies list....and we can race together next time. King Wink Wave

p.s.
Dont know for 2D skins though...but probably its similar method...just read instruction on that download page. Wink

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved