Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Track Mania Nations 
SpeedZone
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:38:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote

CoolZone...I just rechecked everything...and opened another account in TM Nations just to test your claims... Grin

Result:
Registration successfull in less than 1 minute....all servers accessible....all stuff working...so really dont know what bothers you? What i did...is to launch the game...click ONLINE...and there where you either login or register...you select CONNECT WITH ANOTHER LOGIN....then CREATE NEW ACCOUNT...put your desired username, pass and nationality in those 3 fields...and click OK...and you're done...login to account...probably upon first login you would get updates automatically downloaded and installed...and voila...you're ready to raceeeeeeeeee Grin Wink

BUT (if thats your problem) if it says BAD PASSWORD...then you select new one....cause it's probably already taken....nothing else...same goes for username.....so be sure to pick really unique username and password, and you wont have any problems... Wink

There are at least some 1000 servers there...but still...my favourite is TM Nations Forever.... Wink

Good luck. King Wink Wave

EDIT:
You dont need to do anything at TM's website! You do it all from inside the game itself. Unless you have some special reason (unknown to me Grin ) to register or login from their website. Confused Smile

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved