So you're dying to own a Ferrari F430 but that $168,000 price tag is putting just a bit of a hitch in your plans. Well In Win
has the answer and it will only set you back about $95 (US). OK, this may be a huge and outrageous stretch, but the styling cues, Ferrari red paint job, and even the name of the new In Win F430 Xtreme Series ATX Gaming Case leave little doubt where the inspiration for this case came from. And if all that isn't enough, the first time you push the power button you will be in for another big surprise.
has been around since 1986 and has developed a good reputation supplying top quality computer cases, as well as power supplies and digital storage devices. The F430 is part of their Xtreme series and we will be taking a closer look to see just how "Xtreme" it really is. Before taking a look at the In Win F430 Xtreme Series ATX Gaming Case provided for review, let's take a look at a summary of the published information on this case as taken from the In Win USA
Unique race car design
- F430 is accessorized with silver mesh and streamlined ventilation on side panel, pushing the Extreme gaming chassis to the limits!
The finest automobiles paint
- The exterior paint on the F430 is only used on the finest automobiles, creating a brilliant, mirror-like sheen.
Experience the sound of a race car
- Push the "START ENGINE" power switch, get an adrenaline rush of the engine revving by turning on the F430. Volume of the ignition can be even adjusted to your preference!
- Designed to provide the ultimate thermal cooling solution, the all new patent-pending In Win Smart 3D UniDuct will adjust accordingly to accommodate all motherboards.
- Detachable HDD Drive Cage and Stylish Side panel clip, for easy installation and service.
Automobile-style bumpers and dual intake vents
- Clean, dynamic lines bring out the F430’s awe-inspiring capabilities. Front fan intakes, concealed beneath bumpers, guide air down into the intake vents on both sides of the case. High-efficiency aerodynamics have been utilized to control air volume and speed, creating a uniquely effective system of heat dissipation.
» Case Type: Mid Tower Chassis
» Color: Red / Orange / Black
» Automobile paint plastic material for front panel & UniDuct side Panel
» 0.8mm SECC Japanese Steel Metal
» M/B Form Factor: ATX / Micro ATX, CEB 1.1 server motherboard
» Drive Bays:
» External 5.25" x 4, 3.5" x 2
» Internal 3.5" x 3
» Front Ports: USB 2.0 x 4, IEEE 1394 A (FireWire) x 1, HD / AC’97 Audio
» Power Supply: ATX 12V form factor
» I/O Expansion Slots: PCI / AGP expansion slots × 7
» Thermal Solutions:
» Smart-3D UniDuct
» Reserved 8cm fan ventilation holes at front panel
» Standard 12 cm Ceramic Bearing Fan at rear panel (or optional 9 cm fan)
» Dimension: (HxWxD) 426 x 210 x 490 mm (16.8" x 8.3" x 19.3")