Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Looks like DFI-Street is no more...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:08:18    Post Subject: Looks like DFI-Street is no more... Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
News Update: January 5th, 2007

Oops, forgot to alert everyone:
Anyone that has a current "For Sale / For Trade" deal going, please let me know via email and I will make sure to get you the proper information.

The FS/FT forum section is saved and will be soon be active again, but in the meantime, contact me and I'll make sure you and your trading partner are able to communicate:

angrygames@gmail.com

DFI and DFI-Street.com have parted ways.

If you are at all inclined to complain about the situation, here are some email addresses that you should send letters to:

Frank Wong - DFI USA Support Manager
frankwong@dfiweb.com

Ed Huang - Head of North American DFI Operations:
edhuang@dfiweb.com

YC - CEO of DFI (Taiwan):
YC@dfi.com.tw

DFI-Street.com will no longer be supporting DFI products unless your emails generate a response from DFI HQ and they decide to continue to purchase advertising or support help.

In the meantime, DFI-Street.com is now available for open advertising, or even for outright purchase.

If you are interested in a joint-venture of content or wish to use DFI-Street's heavy enthusiast traffic base to promote your products, please contact me via telephone:

208-573-7737

and leave a voice message with your name, telephone number, and any pertinent information as to the nature of your call.

Travis "Happy_Games" Hill
DFI-Street.com owner/admin

Sucky. One of the reasons I bought a DFI was because it had an excellent, well-trafficked forum with a lot of people who were willing to help and there was official help from DFI and even other hardware vendors like OCZ that showed up there. Sad
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:38:55    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So they just closed up? Seems odd. The company just didn't want the name association?

Maybe we need to do something about it. dfi-road.com anyone?
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:11:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

good news

Quote:
News Update: January 9th, 2007

*GASP!* An Update? Please read on as we've got some new news!

Attention all DFI-Street members and potential members!

DFI-Street will have a name change shortly and will bring with it all the information that the street was famous for as well as new sections for all motherboard manufacturers as well as everything else related to a PC.

We will be taking the forums to The Next Level in content and information.

All of the past members of DFI-Street will not have to re-register as we kept all the information from the street database and you will even retain your post counts.

Hopefully we will see you there at the grand opening!!!

PS: YES, ALL of the previous DFI-Street information, all the posts, all the threads, all the guides, EVERYTHING, is going to be in the new site, so you won't have missed anything but a few days worth of posting!

(hopefully you all went outside and saw the sun or something useful while you were waiting!

(PSS: For anyone that is asking "when!???", the only answer at the moment is my standards answer of "Tuesday"...which "Tuesday" I don't know, but I can assure you it will be sooner rather than later Wink

If you are interested in a joint-venture of content or wish to use DFI-Street's heavy enthusiast traffic base to promote your products, please contact me via telephone:
208-573-7737
and leave a voice message with your name, telephone number, and any pertinent information as to the nature of your call.

Travis "Happy_Games" Hill DFI-Street.com owner/admin
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 21:36:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yep, I complained to DFI and got an e-mail back as well. They're just signing a new guy to run their support site. (new domain as well)

http://global.dficlub.com/

slugbug
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:17:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

New forum is up: DIY STREET Forums
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:48:33    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

slugbug wrote:
New forum is up: DIY STREET Forums

might be good for overclocking as the new site doesnt seem to feature much on overclocking, but for general inquiries i think i'd side towards the DFI-sponsored site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: