Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Looks like DFI-Street is no more... 
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:08:18    Post Subject: Looks like DFI-Street is no more... Reply with quote

Quote:
News Update: January 5th, 2007

Oops, forgot to alert everyone:
Anyone that has a current "For Sale / For Trade" deal going, please let me know via email and I will make sure to get you the proper information.

The FS/FT forum section is saved and will be soon be active again, but in the meantime, contact me and I'll make sure you and your trading partner are able to communicate:

angrygames@gmail.com

DFI and DFI-Street.com have parted ways.

If you are at all inclined to complain about the situation, here are some email addresses that you should send letters to:

Frank Wong - DFI USA Support Manager
frankwong@dfiweb.com

Ed Huang - Head of North American DFI Operations:
edhuang@dfiweb.com

YC - CEO of DFI (Taiwan):
YC@dfi.com.tw

DFI-Street.com will no longer be supporting DFI products unless your emails generate a response from DFI HQ and they decide to continue to purchase advertising or support help.

In the meantime, DFI-Street.com is now available for open advertising, or even for outright purchase.

If you are interested in a joint-venture of content or wish to use DFI-Street's heavy enthusiast traffic base to promote your products, please contact me via telephone:

208-573-7737

and leave a voice message with your name, telephone number, and any pertinent information as to the nature of your call.

Travis "Happy_Games" Hill
DFI-Street.com owner/admin

Sucky. One of the reasons I bought a DFI was because it had an excellent, well-trafficked forum with a lot of people who were willing to help and there was official help from DFI and even other hardware vendors like OCZ that showed up there. Sad

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved