Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Looks like DFI-Street is no more... 
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:11:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote

good news

Quote:
News Update: January 9th, 2007

*GASP!* An Update? Please read on as we've got some new news!

Attention all DFI-Street members and potential members!

DFI-Street will have a name change shortly and will bring with it all the information that the street was famous for as well as new sections for all motherboard manufacturers as well as everything else related to a PC.

We will be taking the forums to The Next Level in content and information.

All of the past members of DFI-Street will not have to re-register as we kept all the information from the street database and you will even retain your post counts.

Hopefully we will see you there at the grand opening!!!

PS: YES, ALL of the previous DFI-Street information, all the posts, all the threads, all the guides, EVERYTHING, is going to be in the new site, so you won't have missed anything but a few days worth of posting!

(hopefully you all went outside and saw the sun or something useful while you were waiting!

(PSS: For anyone that is asking "when!???", the only answer at the moment is my standards answer of "Tuesday"...which "Tuesday" I don't know, but I can assure you it will be sooner rather than later Wink

If you are interested in a joint-venture of content or wish to use DFI-Street's heavy enthusiast traffic base to promote your products, please contact me via telephone:
208-573-7737
and leave a voice message with your name, telephone number, and any pertinent information as to the nature of your call.

Travis "Happy_Games" Hill DFI-Street.com owner/admin

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved