0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't use it, don't want to use it
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 37

thePMG
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 04:18:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

PowerPC970=G5=OMFG, fast...
games=no, crunching the s#!7 out of numbers=yes...

anyways, when ever you are serious about moving to *NIX, let me know, I'm there to help....

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 04:22:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I am using an os that has horrible protection from evil things it sucks its expensive and most of all my grandma is using the same one. Bang Head I dont like windows one bit but if its the only os that will play css on my pc and fill my other computer needs its the one i gotta stick with it. *ps css is tottaly worth it**btw i havent ever payed for any microsoft product Grin F()rk you bill gates*
Devroush
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:25:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I stick with IE for most surfing, because so many sites just don't show up right with firefox, but I have to admit that I use Firefox more and more
ZeroNeo
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:15:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I been using firefox since version 0.2 when it's name was firebird. i do not consider myself any kind of fanboy, but it worked for me, so i didn't change my browser since then.
Anyway right now i am very tempted for opera, but the fact that you have to pay if want the non-publicity version really makes me to consider it.
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:19:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

my school banned firefox becuase you could download things with it...but as soon as the corperate version comes out they are gunna switch becuase so many pc's at my shcool have an load of spyware.
stratus
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:54:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I actually use Firefox and IE because I need to ensure my website is compatible with both. I do like Firefox better though because it seems to read my source code properly and IE seems to do whatever it wants with my sites...lol
pjarvi
Rated PG

PostPosted: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:58:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Other than Windows Update, I always use Firefox, and try to switch as many people over to using it as possible.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Wired
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 03:29:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I use it everywhere, even on the road with Portable Firefox.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 09:52:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The more I use it.... the more I hate it.

Of course, at this point I hate IE just as much.
Dakota
Rated R

PostPosted: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:26:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Once FF is loaded it is much faster in page rendering than IE. Now if they can just get it to load faster.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: