Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
who plays wow?
I do
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nookie420
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:07:46    Post Subject: who plays wow? Reply with quote View Single Post

Nookius - 70 paladin on khaz modan server.

my guild is 3/6 sunwell plateau.

Asus Maximus V Formula | i5 3570k @ 4.7Ghz | 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified | | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance | XSPC Raystorm RX 360 Extreme D5 custom loop | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB | WD 2 TB Black | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair 800D | Windows 8.1 Pro
[COLOR="#0000FF"]Backup rig[/COLOR]
EVGA 780i SLI | Q9550 @ 3.54 Ghz | EVGA GTX 580 Classified | 4 GB Dominator | Corsiar H100 | OCZ Vertex 4 120 GB | WD 500 GB Black | Antec TQP 1000 | Lian-Li PCA10B | Windows 8.1 Pro
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:10:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Nope, play DDO. Tried AoC... not bad, but too much like WoW after level 20.
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:02:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've been playing WoW for about a month now. lvl 45 or 46 undead Warrior. On some "Aggramar" server or something like that.

My brother plays it, so I tried it to have some family time with him in FL.
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:27:31    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Tried it for the week trial. Too much of a kids game. Went back to EQ (never left, really), and on the 8th of this month, I decided I'd give Eve a try after seeing it mentioned about 30 gazillion times in PCGamer. It's pretty frickin' sweet. I have to say, though, that if you think wow is at all difficult, and maybe EQ was too 'complicated' for you, then Eve will make you feel downright stupid which is fantastic for me since all the children stay away (usually) and most of the players have an IQ which is greater than that of a pot of petunias. That's the exact opposite of the player base is wow so that's cool. Cool
khelben1979
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 03:01:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'm a WoW player too and you'll find my main here.
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:31:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Just sold my s2/s3 mage, never really cared for RAID progression. Time for warhammer online now, anyway.
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 20:00:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Finally worked up to lvl 75 with my warrior with the expansion packs. I've been doing alot of battlegrounds for goodies lately.

Aggrammar Armoy server is down at the moment.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Undar
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:15:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I play. Level 80 Night Elf Druid on Eldre'Thalas
khelben1979
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:17:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have stopped playing WoW and will come back for it sometime in the future.

Want to spend the time on other things.

WoW has been an interesting experience, but there are, in my opinion, better games like for instance the Heroes 5 Might & Magic or Spellforce 1. I like these kind of games a lot more.

At the present I'm just listening to music and will continuing spending time on math studies, too.
Asthetic
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:27:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Kilamon wrote:
Tried it for the week trial. Too much of a kids game. Went back to EQ (never left, really), and on the 8th of this month, I decided I'd give Eve a try after seeing it mentioned about 30 gazillion times in PCGamer. It's pretty frickin' sweet. I have to say, though, that if you think wow is at all difficult, and maybe EQ was too 'complicated' for you, then Eve will make you feel downright stupid which is fantastic for me since all the children stay away (usually) and most of the players have an IQ which is greater than that of a pot of petunias. That's the exact opposite of the player base is wow so that's cool. Cool

No its not, you just joined the Alliance. Everyone know that if you want to play with anyone over 18 you have to join the Horde. Thats why I joined the Horde. Anyway Ive got a lvl 80 Undead Deathknight thats sitting there. I can't continue because DK's are not needed in raids as bad as other classes. So i made a druid because our server is low on healers and I loved my old druid that I quit (On alliance). Right now im on the Bladefist server and my friend is in the top guild Crimson Fury. Im hoping he will get my druid in once it hits 80.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: