Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: who plays wow? 
Asthetic
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:27:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Kilamon wrote:
Tried it for the week trial. Too much of a kids game. Went back to EQ (never left, really), and on the 8th of this month, I decided I'd give Eve a try after seeing it mentioned about 30 gazillion times in PCGamer. It's pretty frickin' sweet. I have to say, though, that if you think wow is at all difficult, and maybe EQ was too 'complicated' for you, then Eve will make you feel downright stupid which is fantastic for me since all the children stay away (usually) and most of the players have an IQ which is greater than that of a pot of petunias. That's the exact opposite of the player base is wow so that's cool. Cool

No its not, you just joined the Alliance. Everyone know that if you want to play with anyone over 18 you have to join the Horde. Thats why I joined the Horde. Anyway Ive got a lvl 80 Undead Deathknight thats sitting there. I can't continue because DK's are not needed in raids as bad as other classes. So i made a druid because our server is low on healers and I loved my old druid that I quit (On alliance). Right now im on the Bladefist server and my friend is in the top guild Crimson Fury. Im hoping he will get my druid in once it hits 80.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved