Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
RANT: AT&T can kiss my .....
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:36:26    Post Subject: RANT: AT&T can kiss my ..... Reply with quote View Single Post

I am normally a pretty patient guy but AT&T has pushed me to the brink. Thanks to an ex calling collect my phone bill went sky high and I told AT&T to block my long distance and ability to take collect calls until I paid the bill off and told them different. So two weeks ago I pay the bill off and tell them to turn long distance back on. Since then I have spent 6 hours (no exaggeration) on the phone with them including 3 hours today and I still can not make a toll of long distance call. However they are trying to bill me for $45 worth of long distance calls despite the fact they admit I can not make long distance calls. They are even confused on that one. Anyway after 3 hours on phone with them today they tried to sell me a new phone plan which was $25 a month plus 5 cents a min for toll or long distance calls. Thanks to the Evil Dr I had a link to Lingo VoIP in front of me and told AT&T to stick their service and signed up for the VoIP which has unlimited long distance and local for $19.95 a month. AT&T can kiss my arse!!!!!
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:50:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yup, went through something similar with Qwest. Along with the fact that for 6 years, they kept saying DSL was coming to my area within the next 3-5 months. So I said to remove their service immediately and to not contact me for anything again. Been using my cell phone for everything now. So nice!
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:58:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I sicked my wife on them once...

They switched our long distance carrier without our permission...

Needless to say, I'm positive that the actual people she "talked" to are probably just now finishing thier therapy!!!

We ended up with a credit of $540.00 on our bill and didn't have to send them a check for almost 16 months.

The cable company also is signing up for therapy. Got a credit of $350 from them.
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:30:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Damn Spire do you ever rent your wife out?....get your minds out of the gutter not for that just to fight the establishment.

walks off wondering what Spire's wife looks like
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:41:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

HAHA nice...my friend has been promsied cable or dsl for over 3 years now...all the houses within 1/4 mile of him have it its basically a big circle around him becuase there are 2 country club housing tracks and 2 other track home developments around him...they just hevent got to him yet...but from what i hear from my parents sbc has been good to us...i use my cell all the times because a local cell company has a plan for 34$ a month you get unimited minutes anytime...so my dad got that plus the 10$ logn dist. addon and i pay 20$ to add onto his plan with no long dist...its a great deal.
walks off wondering what spire looks like

edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:07:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

walks off wondering what Spire's wife looks like

Smile
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:26:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

At least your problems are on a residentual level.

I gotta deal with AT&T's idiotic issues on a professional level. I'm no formally educated network guy, but when I figure out troubles that they cant on my IP connections-well, theres a problem.

Plus when calling them up its like dialing the Dell Help Desk in the middle of Bombay India.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:33:03    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing Trust me... I know both Dad & Knight's pain. I've had the misfortune of dealing with them for both personal & professional reasons. Never again.

OOO And if someone is interested in Lingo, let me know. I can send you a referal and you'll get a $25 credit after 90 days (and I'm pretty sure you still get a free month to start.)
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:14:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

what is lingo...is it a voip service?...no i havent read your tech article
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:15:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

yes, lingo is VoIP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: