Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: RANT: AT&T can kiss my ..... 
dadx2mj
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:36:26    Post Subject: RANT: AT&T can kiss my ..... Reply with quote

I am normally a pretty patient guy but AT&T has pushed me to the brink. Thanks to an ex calling collect my phone bill went sky high and I told AT&T to block my long distance and ability to take collect calls until I paid the bill off and told them different. So two weeks ago I pay the bill off and tell them to turn long distance back on. Since then I have spent 6 hours (no exaggeration) on the phone with them including 3 hours today and I still can not make a toll of long distance call. However they are trying to bill me for $45 worth of long distance calls despite the fact they admit I can not make long distance calls. They are even confused on that one. Anyway after 3 hours on phone with them today they tried to sell me a new phone plan which was $25 a month plus 5 cents a min for toll or long distance calls. Thanks to the Evil Dr I had a link to Lingo VoIP in front of me and told AT&T to stick their service and signed up for the VoIP which has unlimited long distance and local for $19.95 a month. AT&T can kiss my arse!!!!!

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved