Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Starcraft II
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 13:01:12    Post Subject: Starcraft II Reply with quote View Single Post

Anybody pick up Starcraft II? Got it the other day, and been playing it a bit much already I think LOL
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 17:28:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Got it on launch, been playing quite a bit myself. Scared to start up some ladder matches lol Can look me up under the character name TSCBender
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 22:56:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LOL Yea, I sure as heck won't be doing any ladder matches, I know I'll just get beat big time...

I love SCII but get too easily distracted to play it online... LOL
(TSC)Bender
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 10:09:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Most of my online time has been with the UMS maps. Can't beat a good tower defense map for a 30 minute diversion.
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 13:23:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The limited game time I've had, been playing through the Campaign...Should be done with that in the next few days I think...then I can start to check out the other maps.
Littlejenny
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 00:46:51    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

lol, a extremely famous game, i've played it a lot, with my beloved terran Grin ....
fortunzfavor
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 05 Feb 2011 12:56:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I do love RTS, but I've never gotten around to playing starcraft. When I finally broke down and gave in to creating a Steam account, I decided I'd keep all my eggs in that basket. Dangerous if steam goes under, but convenient for not having to keep track of a bunch of different game sources. It sounds cool, but not cool enough for yet another account to keep track of.

Just the right sale would probably kill my resolve though.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

FlyingLigerZ
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 02:14:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I love and hate the game. Marines are way too strong. There is something wrong when the early game transition from marines goes to more marines. It never ends....
mynameisthis
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 20:35:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

This guy called Day[9] offers some pretty good tips on the game. He streams daily and often explains basic mechanics that really help at the game.
fireflying
Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 02:58:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I like this game, every day now to play 2 hours :}
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: