Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
CyberHome 6-Speaker Surround Sound Headphone System
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:34:16    Post Subject: CyberHome 6-Speaker Surround Sound Headphone System Reply with quote View Single Post

The CyberHome 6-Speaker Surround Sound Headphone System offers some what of a mixed bag. They are very affordable, look good, sound great, and are the most comfortable headphones I have ever had the pleasure of wearing. Despite the positive points, the headphones seem to suffer from a lack of quality. - The Review
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

radattack
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 19:54:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I recently picked up this headphone system for use with my TV. It has an SPDIF-out port that was going to waste, so I figured cheap 5.1 headphones would be a good fit.

I'm pleased with the quality of the headphones on every level, considering the price, except one: volume. I've maxed out the volume on the Decoder and it's still far too quiet. The overall obscurity of these headphones has made finding help regarding their functionality a chore.

That said, do you know of any ways to get the volume higher? My TV lacks any option to increase volume to the outputs, so it's up to the Decoder alone to regulate volume.

With the volume as limited as it is now, I can hardly tell these are outputting 5.1 sound Sad .
runfastman
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:17:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

My head phones had the same left ear problem. Also did any one try the optical cable, mine does not seem to fit in there connection for it. Does not go in all the way, seems strange there own box would not work with the cable they sent with it. Finally mine just stopped working all together after a few days of use.

Piece of junk if you ask me.
buggs1972
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:58:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Did anyone figure out a solution to controlling the volume on these headphones. Mine are way too loud. I can turn them down a little, but not enough.

The optical cable has a tiny cap on each end that needs to be removed before using. Optical works very well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Audio All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: