Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
who plays wow?
I do
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkshale
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:31:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Ive been playing wow since it was released way back when and have done much of the high end content. 80 Warrior Shaman DK on Tortheldrin server. I have really enjoyed the second expansion Wrath of the lich king, blizz really upped the presentation with this one.

Rumors swirl about their new mmo and I know they will have me hooked.

SpellForce 1!!!! I didnt know anyone else played that game. I love it I also have SP2 and the dragon exp.

If you have never heard of spellforce give it a try. It reminds me of the original consept for warcraft 3.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Kontrol
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:08:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Oi. 11 million people playing WoW and they have finally put some thought into encounters. Having to drive machines to kill a machine boss, is much more like a console game than anything i've ever seen in an MMO. I've been playing MMOs since Everquest and it's refreshing to see something different for a change. The new patch is sadly the same old stuff, kill boss get loot. But a lot of us play just to see our character grow in dps and or looks, this is mainly why i play. I also like to see what kind of bosses they have thought up for us to kill. If you're not into raiding you can always try your hand at arenas which for me are kinda not my stlye. If i wanted to pvp i would play quake.

Anyways, I'm playing but becoming tired of the same old game. Anyone else still play and feel the same way?
Blake
Unwillingly Unwitty

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 18:08:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I agree a refreshing change is needed for WOW. Personally i think the arena is out of the question unless your a Pally (stun, stun, bubble, bubble). I think if they toned down the Pally a bit and allow new char creation at lvl 55 (as long as you have a lvl 80 char on that server) for all classes not just DK's it would be a good time. It would introduce more traffic into areas like the "Burning Crusade" again.
x.clay
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 20:59:15    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I played EQ2 for a while but it became too much of a time waster, esp. after my daughter was born. I never picked up WoW which is probably a good thing since I enjoy those kind of game and would probably end up wasting way too much time playing.
Lograin
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 03:24:49    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I've been playing for a number of years now. It is seriously an addictive game.

Lvl 80 Tauren Hunter
Lvl 80 Forsaken Priest
Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:40:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Lograin wrote:
I've been playing for a number of years now. It is seriously an addictive game.

Lvl 80 Tauren Hunter
Lvl 80 Forsaken Priest

Cartman, Stan and Kyle would like to have a word with you (as soon as they've killed 80 gazillion boars).
burnin8r
Rated R

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:16:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Blake wrote:
I agree a refreshing change is needed for WOW.

its called Warhammer: Age of Reckoning =)

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Asthetic
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:22:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Got my Druid from 1 to 50 in less than a week. All you need is mountain dew and hotpockets. Razz
Prozium
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 03:26:25    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I stopped playing about a year ago(lvl 70 undead priest, on deatheroc) had good gear and was raiding regularly. I just couldn't afford to pay one month and every time I went to pay for more time something came up and I couldn't afford it. oh well.

Asthetic wrote:
Got my Druid from 1 to 50 in less than a week. All you need is mountain dew and hotpockets. Razz

you sir, have achieved the glow.
TheInfiniteAmmo
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 04 May 2009 23:39:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I was addicted to WOW for 2 years. I finally broke free of that hellish existence and now here I am, 2 years later, clean.

Curse you WOW, curse you!

...or rather, curse me for my lack of willpower to resist it all those years ago...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: