Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
DIABLO III
No, I am not playing a joke
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:58:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Modulok wrote:
http://pc.ign.com/articles/888/888189p1.html

I'm sold. overhead perspective - YEAH!!!

I must pay homage to the Blizzard Gods now for a near release date.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 13:49:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
Even if the graphics aren't uber great, if it retains the perspective view like D2 - it's gotta be tons better than the mouse-look 3rd person thing that Guild Wars and WoW has. ....god I hate that.

I agree on that point. I've gotten used to the PoV in the above 2 games, but I still prefer the overviewed D2 style. (Also the Ultima Online overview, if anyone played that back in the day)

Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 22:41:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Shadowsilence
I <3 Chevrolet

PostPosted: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:20:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I can't wait for it to come out. I loved Diablo. Even had the Hellfire expansion for it back in the day that nobody seems to know of. I also played Diablo II like crazy. I really hope III is worth the long long wait.
bryan_ronin
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 22:47:18    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

when will blizard release it!

ive been waiting so long for it.

if they release it next year i think it wont sell coz the graphics would be obsolete there would be other competition like titan quest .. jez
djw746
Rated R

PostPosted: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 19:13:53    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Modulok wrote:
http://pc.ign.com/articles/888/888189p1.html

nice find. Thou art appreciated...
gotta love the archivist Laughing as well Diablo Archivist
djw746
Rated R

PostPosted: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 19:13:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
Even if the graphics aren't uber great, if it retains the perspective view like D2 - it's gotta be tons better than the mouse-look 3rd person thing that Guild Wars and WoW has. ....god I hate that.

ditto!!! I love that they are trying to take the best features and new features and integrate them into a smooth system. (Drives me crazy that people complain about colors or cartoony (2 'c' words that blizzard i am sure hates by now as well).) The game is a game and it should be as entertaining and true to lore as possible, but beyond that, there should be no reason to complain over a loss of nostalgia...

Definitely looks to be a great game (with a possible Dec. 24 release), but as seen with SC2, rumors don't mean anything... Razz

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

burnin8r
Rated R

PostPosted: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:16:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I still talk to some of my friends from D2, I hope D3 lives up to (or exceeds) the expectations.

I was beta testing Mythos from Flagship Studios before they imploded, D3 looks like a worthy successor.
Kontrol
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:22:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Oh man, I can't wait for this game. It'll be the world of warcraft killer for me. Even though WoW has taken more time than diablo 2 did, i'm quite sure i'll be stuck in diablo 3 for years if its as good as diablo 2 was!! I'll probably play a mage(wizard) first, i loved sorc in diablo 2, was my favorite class.
Blake
Unwillingly Unwitty

PostPosted: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:22:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I am sure for most games the Diablo series has a special place in our heart after the many, many hours spent playing the first two. And like most of you I am sure I will spend more time then I care to admit playing the third.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: