Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
WoW question
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zmister
Rated PG

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 06:12:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

do any of u play and pay for warcraft lol thats so stupid u can play for free check out this site http://www.wowstatus.net/serverlist_xp_down.php
then all ya do is get wow fe or u can manually change the ".wtf " file in the WoW folder i know this and i'm only 14 lol

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 11:52:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I pay for it, safer that way. Who knows what people can do with private servers.

Here's the first thing I saw on the page you linked to:
"We had a problem with somebody adding javascript to the page which redirected you to another page. Unfortunately your login and password hash were send to there page also so we strongly recommend you to change your password. Sorry for the inconvenience. "

Plus I'm not 14 and can afford it Smile

Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 12:21:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Private servers are fine to a point, but for a MMO, I like having a large group of people. Met many good people that I wouldn't have met playing on a private server.

I would play on a private server, only to the extent of learning large raid locations.

On a side note, I don't play WoW any more. Tried it three times now, and each time I"ve lasted less than a month before I'm bored out of my mind (first time I got to lvl 48, second time was 54, third time only go to 36). Tried different races/alliances everytime. Just too easy and boring for me Razz
misty
Mmmmm... Beer

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 12:40:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

zmister wrote:
do any of u play and pay for warcraft lol thats so stupid u can play for free check out this site http://www.wowstatus.net/serverlist_xp_down.php
then all ya do is get wow fe or u can manually change the ".wtf " file in the WoW folder i know this and i'm only 14 lol

Maybe when you are older you'll realize that people deserve to get paid for the work they do. I'll gladly pay for a game I enjoy just to help support it.

Stewie: I was under the impression the name of the show was "Kids Say the Darndest Things," not "Old Black Comedians Never Shut the Hell Up."
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 13:43:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

zmister wrote:

"Why dont you get a job and move out while you still know everything" - Famous Saying from Parent to Kid.
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:12:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

LOL @ EC
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:25:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Hellfire wrote:
On a side note, I don't play WoW any more. Tried it three times now, and each time I"ve lasted less than a month before I'm bored out of my mind (first time I got to lvl 48, second time was 54, third time only go to 36). Tried different races/alliances everytime. Just too easy and boring for me Razz...............

I know it's not for everyone, but I'm funny that way. I bought the PS2 just for GranTurismo (1,2&3) and haven't played any other game on it. I don't play GT3 much anymore though. Lately I've been on a Wii Sports kick and haven't even played 10seconds of halo3 yet. Although my son seems to love it. There are times when I manage to pry him off the xbox360 that we quest together on WOW. That's more fun to me than getting my a$$ sniped to death in the online shooters. Funny how getting killed a couple hundred times (many of which were within seconds of entering a game) in BF1942 sours your perspective on that type of game.

Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: