Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: WoW question 
acruxksa
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:25:22    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire wrote:
On a side note, I don't play WoW any more. Tried it three times now, and each time I"ve lasted less than a month before I'm bored out of my mind (first time I got to lvl 48, second time was 54, third time only go to 36). Tried different races/alliances everytime. Just too easy and boring for me Razz...............

I know it's not for everyone, but I'm funny that way. I bought the PS2 just for GranTurismo (1,2&3) and haven't played any other game on it. I don't play GT3 much anymore though. Lately I've been on a Wii Sports kick and haven't even played 10seconds of halo3 yet. Although my son seems to love it. There are times when I manage to pry him off the xbox360 that we quest together on WOW. That's more fun to me than getting my a$$ sniped to death in the online shooters. Funny how getting killed a couple hundred times (many of which were within seconds of entering a game) in BF1942 sours your perspective on that type of game.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved