Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
TF2 anyone?
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Murdock[NJLP]
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 00:29:13    Post Subject: TF2 anyone? Reply with quote View Single Post

Have you tried TeamFortress 2 yet? The beta is available to anyone who preordered the ORANGE BOX. I did just to get TF2. It is totally worth the whole price alone, and its only one of four things in the Orange box. It comes with TF2, Half Life 2: Episode 2 and Portal. Interesting enough...VALvE also threw in Half Life 2 AND Half Life 2: Episode 1, so if you don't have those, now is the time to buy. If you already have those (like me), then VALvE will let you "gift" them to someone else. I don't understand the logic there? I think what's going to happen is, everyone and anyone will be tossing around copies of HL2 and Episode 1! They will become worthless! I guess it would be a good thing for those people who don't already own HL2. But, how many of those people, even want HL2 anyway? I mean, if they wanted it, what were they waiting for?
Boo Boo

Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 08:57:48    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I used to play TFC back in the day. Haven't preordered the OrangeBox though.

Haven't played a FPS on my PC since FEAR. Maybe Christmas time I'd look at getting it.
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 02:55:20    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'll probably get it in a few weeks, no cash for it atm. Horray for paychecks starting to get here soon.
Murdock[NJLP]
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 00:40:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Not that it will be the cheapest it will ever be, but...Circuit City has the Orange Box for $38 through Saturday.

It is a blast!!! (see my other post)

I can haz cheezbrgr?

PostPosted: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:10:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

it's up to $39.99 ATM. Gotta run to BB to get my 110% price match Smile
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:38:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I ordered it off of steam a few days ago. If anyone is ever up for a game of it, hit me up on steam friends, my e-mail address for it is eric@theklinik.net
microcheap
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:17:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have tried playing it and it is so good. I can't wait to play this game with my friends.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 22:48:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I just started playing the Orange Box. If anyone can tell me where to find the email address associated with my steam account let me know and I will post it.

Haven't played TF2 yet, but if someone wants to get together in a game LMK.

EDIT: my steam email is modulok30 at gmail
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:02:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

You need e-mails to find each other? I have TF2 in the Black Box... jason [at] bigbruin.com if you wanna party with me... Dead
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:05:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

So last night highonv8splash, Dr Feelgood, and I played some TF2 together. It was some good fun, although we tried finding an empty server just for us three, other people funneled in the game.

We need some more people, anyone else have TF2?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: