Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: TF2 anyone? 
Murdock[NJLP]
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 00:29:13    Post Subject: TF2 anyone? Reply with quote

Have you tried TeamFortress 2 yet? The beta is available to anyone who preordered the ORANGE BOX. I did just to get TF2. It is totally worth the whole price alone, and its only one of four things in the Orange box. It comes with TF2, Half Life 2: Episode 2 and Portal. Interesting enough...VALvE also threw in Half Life 2 AND Half Life 2: Episode 1, so if you don't have those, now is the time to buy. If you already have those (like me), then VALvE will let you "gift" them to someone else. I don't understand the logic there? I think what's going to happen is, everyone and anyone will be tossing around copies of HL2 and Episode 1! They will become worthless! I guess it would be a good thing for those people who don't already own HL2. But, how many of those people, even want HL2 anyway? I mean, if they wanted it, what were they waiting for?

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved