Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Enermax Maxflow CS-718B ATX Case
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xenophobe
Rated PG

PostPosted: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 03:03:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Well, I really like this design for not having windows or side vents to keep the noise down, not having a stupid swing door in front of the drive bays, the internal hard drive bays are facing the sides and are out of the way.

I've looked at SO many freaking cases at Fry's and Central Computers, as well as online, this is about as close to what I want at a decent (under $175) price point.

I like the Fatality case, but $300+ is more than I'm willing to spend, and most of the other 'eye candy' gamer cases seem more gimmick and bling-conscious than usable.

Anyways, hope he comes along and comments, as I'm getting close to making a commitment.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:53:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I still have the case and doubt I will ever let it go, I like it that much. Currently I dont have my main rig in it but I have NO doubt it will handle any of todays high end rigs. The only thing I can think that you need to worry about is some of the raelly tall heat pipe design coolers might not fit int the "wind tunnel" but on the good side because of the wind tunnel you really dont need a huge cooler. Currently I have an A64 3000+ with a gig or ram 2x ATA hard drives a Radeon X800 Pro along with all the optical drives, card readers, yada yada yada and it runs cool as a cucumber and extremely quiet as well. My only complaint over all this time as been you need a power supply with longer than normal cables. The only one I have that works in it is the Enermax 460 watt that came with it. Every other power supply I have tried in it had at least one cable that was needed to power the mother board or video end up being too short.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: