Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Enermax Maxflow CS-718B ATX Case 
dadx2mj
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:53:39    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I still have the case and doubt I will ever let it go, I like it that much. Currently I dont have my main rig in it but I have NO doubt it will handle any of todays high end rigs. The only thing I can think that you need to worry about is some of the raelly tall heat pipe design coolers might not fit int the "wind tunnel" but on the good side because of the wind tunnel you really dont need a huge cooler. Currently I have an A64 3000+ with a gig or ram 2x ATA hard drives a Radeon X800 Pro along with all the optical drives, card readers, yada yada yada and it runs cool as a cucumber and extremely quiet as well. My only complaint over all this time as been you need a power supply with longer than normal cables. The only one I have that works in it is the Enermax 460 watt that came with it. Every other power supply I have tried in it had at least one cable that was needed to power the mother board or video end up being too short.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved