Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Are you ready for some football? [fantasy football league]
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:26:38    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Wow - so far I am grateful that Harrington was benched... He has 15 more points than Roethwagonblanketburger... (-6 to 9).
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 15:32:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ESPN.com wrote:

Eagles QB McNabb carted off field after injuring leg

PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb was carted off the field with a right knee injury early in the second quarter of Philadelphia's game against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday.

McNabb was rolling to his right near the Tennessee sideline and was bumped out of bounds by Kyle Vanden Bosch after throwing an incomplete pass. He grabbed his leg and was immediately tended to by trainers. There was no immediate word on the extent of his injury. He was replaced in the lineup by Jeff Garcia.

That's gonna leave a mark.
acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:29:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

tell me about it. I lose the #2 QB and the league's leading receiver within 30min of each other. Oh well, just goes to show you that nothing is guaranteed in this goofy game.

Looks like this weeks fantasy game is lost, but I still have the Chargers/Bronco's game to look forward to. Go Bolts!!!!!

Rated PG

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:24:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
Looks like the big talker was all talk... I see Harrington got benched just before kickoff.. Hopefully my little ladies didn't actually intimidate you.

Er, well ....... yes. They actually did make me nervous. Yikes

As it turned out, Big Ben didn't fare much better than Joey. And as for me being "all talk"; that should have been apparent by now. Wave

WHOA - did y'all see the McNabb hit? It looked like he was just pushed out of bounds (almost gently); didn't look serious at all.

Now, I don't know what "torn ACL" actually means in terms of a sports injuries, but it sounds uncomfortable. In my line of work, ACL = Access Control Lists - and if they are torn, you know you're in trouble.

~n

edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:10:24    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I had two of my players score for a total of 53. EVERYBODY else totaled 16.

Woohoo!

edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:19:06    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

nogard wrote:
Quote:
Looks like the big talker was all talk... I see Harrington got benched just before kickoff.. Hopefully my little ladies didn't actually intimidate you.

Er, well ....... yes. They actually did make me nervous. Yikes

As it turned out, Big Ben didn't fare much better than Joey. And as for me being "all talk"; that should have been apparent by now. Wave

WHOA - did y'all see the McNabb hit? It looked like he was just pushed out of bounds (almost gently); didn't look serious at all.

Now, I don't know what "torn ACL" actually means in terms of a sports injuries, but it sounds uncomfortable. In my line of work, ACL = Access Control Lists - and if they are torn, you know you're in trouble.

~n

Anybody is going to have access to his network now! He's screwed!

FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:03:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

im just looking at the trades whats with everyone having like 20 trades and i have 2?

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 01:08:13    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ONE GADDAM POINT!!!!

My kicker scored 15 points in tonights game and I miss a tie by 1 point!!!

s#!7.
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:14:16    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

owned!
nogard
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:45:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Reuters'R'Us, From somewhere between Here To Eternity, Nov 23rd:

For reasons unknown to most normal people, the Vikingz'R'Us started Joey Harrington (QB - MIA) on Thanksgiving morning against Detroit over the renowned Ben Roethlisberger.

When Harrington got the news, he was reportedly seen skipping (Yes, you read it right: skipping) down the streets of Miami. In a press conference later that day, Joey said "Thanks, coach. I won't let you down". To which the coach of Vikingz'R'Us said "You've always been the greatest to me ... (*cough*) except for last week. But now, you're The Man".

While Ben Roethlisberger had no official comments about the situation, this reporter could have sworn he heard Big Ben mutter something about "the blind leading the blind".

The Vikingz'R'Us are squaring off against LaTech Bulldogs, to whom they lost in round 1 of "The Den" fantasy goof^H^H^H^Hfootball league.

The Coach: "they took us by surprise us the last time, but now we're ready for them. We're cranking open a can of whoop-a$$ on them there Bulldorks".

~n

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Bonanza All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 24 of 31

Jump to: