Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
geil memory --- #%@$!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:39:40    Post Subject: geil memory --- #%@$! Reply with quote View Single Post

after trying to deal with this company . im sure i wont be buying there memory again . i tryed e-mailing them .no responce after 2 weeks of trying that . call the company on the phone and always get a long wait 4-6 rings to get the recording with the companys message system .after told to press no. 2 on the phone for tech.suport .then long dead wait to hear . press 1 to leave a message for tech support . do this and still no return call .
THIS COMPANY IS ON MY DO NOT BUY PRODUCT LIST !
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:43:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Did I sell you this memory last year? Yikes

Also, I changed your title so the b word didn't get ported to EVERY content page and the RSS feed... Grin
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:51:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

yes it is the same -no problem on the b word i fully understand Smile
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:44:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

What happened to it? Dead?

Good luck getting in touch with them... After I reviewed it (bought from Newegg, not sponsored), I tried getting in touch with them to let them know and to try to get samples from them... I never got any kind of response at all!
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:53:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ya it died !
wont boot as a set or one at a time . was running find then one day they just quit ,
i did just tryed calling one more time and this time i did speak to a live person .after a week of trying .give me a rma no. said to send the case and all back in .also was of told these are a older set of ram -so i should get a updated (newer set in return ) i keep every one posted . there rma no i was given is very odd just 4 digit . they are going to test them and return them .lets see how long this takes .also when i called in it was like i called a home . the person didn't say the company name when he picked up . i asked for tech support and was given a 3 min or so wait with no music or anything .just dead line sound . the guy who did grab my call spoke broken English at best .
i see how this ends up ! cant be out more then 2-3 more dollars anyway to ship it in .and they don't work anyway !
will be asking for a signature so im sure it got there ~
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:47:27    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

today i recived the replacement ram - it still dual 400 3200 256 mb x2

got to love there policy no packing slip or info just a brown box with a new set of ram in it .

my gold sticks are now silver .not like it matters the color !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: