Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: geil memory --- #%@$! 
renovation
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:53:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote

ya it died !
wont boot as a set or one at a time . was running find then one day they just quit ,
i did just tryed calling one more time and this time i did speak to a live person .after a week of trying .give me a rma no. said to send the case and all back in .also was of told these are a older set of ram -so i should get a updated (newer set in return ) i keep every one posted . there rma no i was given is very odd just 4 digit . they are going to test them and return them .lets see how long this takes .also when i called in it was like i called a home . the person didn't say the company name when he picked up . i asked for tech support and was given a 3 min or so wait with no music or anything .just dead line sound . the guy who did grab my call spoke broken English at best .
i see how this ends up ! cant be out more then 2-3 more dollars anyway to ship it in .and they don't work anyway !
will be asking for a signature so im sure it got there ~

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved