Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
WoW Demo...
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 20:45:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Don't worry about it... If Mr V8 bothered to check anything, he'd notice that on a "World of Warcraft Demo" search BB comes in #2. (Google loves us baby)
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 21:11:32    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Huh? I scrolled a couple pages and didn't see us for that...

EDIT: NM - "wow demo" is #2.
Darkelf789
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 21:34:57    Post Subject: Thanks Reply with quote View Single Post

Thank you for understanding.

I plan to become an active member, it is unfortunate that my first post was for a demo key. Thanks once more. (if anyone has a demo key they are not using then it would be much appreciated here)
vileguy
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 04:58:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

WoW isn't a bad game at all. The graphics are cartoony but that's mainly a personal preference thing, and if you play for a while they can grow on you. The quality of the game is amazing, frankly just about everything I've seen from Blizzard is, and yes I'm biased. The game runs very fast for one. The graphics are detailed and created largly with performance in mind, minimizing polygons (i think) while maintaining a very extensive appearence. They could have made everything much more extravagant, but it would be like EQ2 (which fried my last video card). EQ2 has "better" graphics in that they are more realistic, but that's just the art style. I frankly don't like the models or other graphics in the in EQ2 and the gameplay isn't fun for me.

The community in WoW is full of morons. People who are immature, want to make others suffer, are prepubescent, or just don't have any sense of structured social interaction. The real reason WoW is popular is because anybody can experience everything in the game, and play it in their own faction. It has the most diverse playerbase of probably any online game ever, as well as one of the largest. The best way to enjoy it is just to play with friends but u can enjoy lots of games that way.

Darkelf789
Rated PG

PostPosted: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 00:15:20    Post Subject: I agree Reply with quote View Single Post

From what i have seen of the game, it is quite amazing except for the occassional immature freaks, it has a good environment, I just wish I had the money to dole out the 15 per month.
vulcan
Pleased but Sticky.

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 07:03:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I play WoW as well - the difference being I play on the EU servers. I've played on both and the one thing I have to say is that the player base differs from server to server, and as a general rule I've found the EU servers a nit ncier then the US ones. On the older servers, your less likely to find people of your level if your starting out, but more likely to have your questions answered and maybe taken in by a guild who can assist you. By contrast, on the newer servers you're more likely to find very new players, who really can be some of the most obnoxius little s#!7 you'll ever find.

As for graphics - it is not the best looking MMO out there. EQ2 and Guild Wars both have better character models and surrounding graphics, and they aren't the systems resources hog that WoW is. The difference between the three is a matter of taste - I have friends who play one of the three, some who play all three. All I can really say is that WoW gets better the further in you go, and end up with the higher level content. Again, the end game content is what some people like doing, some concentrate on PvP. Some make a new character and level that up. It's a way of WoW's flexibility that you can do pretty much whatever you want.
vileguy
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:42:29    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

WoW isn't very demanding on your computer's hardware, and EQ2 is MUCH more so. Guild Wars however, while sporting more than decent graphics, is one of the fastest games out there atm. It's programmed so incredibly well, it even supports live patching. Guild wars is a cool game but not really an MMORPG, it's just an MORPG, like Diablo 2. I played the beta but don't plan on ever buying it, too pvp focused.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: