Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: WoW Demo... 
vileguy
Rated PG-13

PostPosted: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 04:58:46    Post Subject: Reply with quote

WoW isn't a bad game at all. The graphics are cartoony but that's mainly a personal preference thing, and if you play for a while they can grow on you. The quality of the game is amazing, frankly just about everything I've seen from Blizzard is, and yes I'm biased. The game runs very fast for one. The graphics are detailed and created largly with performance in mind, minimizing polygons (i think) while maintaining a very extensive appearence. They could have made everything much more extravagant, but it would be like EQ2 (which fried my last video card). EQ2 has "better" graphics in that they are more realistic, but that's just the art style. I frankly don't like the models or other graphics in the in EQ2 and the gameplay isn't fun for me.

The community in WoW is full of morons. People who are immature, want to make others suffer, are prepubescent, or just don't have any sense of structured social interaction. The real reason WoW is popular is because anybody can experience everything in the game, and play it in their own faction. It has the most diverse playerbase of probably any online game ever, as well as one of the largest. The best way to enjoy it is just to play with friends but u can enjoy lots of games that way.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved