Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: WoW Demo... 
vulcan
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 07:03:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I play WoW as well - the difference being I play on the EU servers. I've played on both and the one thing I have to say is that the player base differs from server to server, and as a general rule I've found the EU servers a nit ncier then the US ones. On the older servers, your less likely to find people of your level if your starting out, but more likely to have your questions answered and maybe taken in by a guild who can assist you. By contrast, on the newer servers you're more likely to find very new players, who really can be some of the most obnoxius little s#!7 you'll ever find.

As for graphics - it is not the best looking MMO out there. EQ2 and Guild Wars both have better character models and surrounding graphics, and they aren't the systems resources hog that WoW is. The difference between the three is a matter of taste - I have friends who play one of the three, some who play all three. All I can really say is that WoW gets better the further in you go, and end up with the higher level content. Again, the end game content is what some people like doing, some concentrate on PvP. Some make a new character and level that up. It's a way of WoW's flexibility that you can do pretty much whatever you want.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved