Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Looking for a good wireless bluetooth Mouse.
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 07:36:47    Post Subject: Looking for a good wireless bluetooth Mouse. Reply with quote View Single Post

I need to get a nice mouse for my laptop computer. I want something that is not too bulky that I can use on the couch or on a table top.

I have Bluetooth capability in my laptop so I would like to take advantage of it and get a mouse that will work with it.

I also want to find something that is not too expensive.

So does anybody know of and where to find good priced Bluetooth compatible mice?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Kilamon
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:39:42    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 12:13:44    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I would look for anything Logitech. They have nice compact wireless ones!
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:08:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yeah but I am confused by al lthe crap out there. I got the bluetooth in my laptop when I purchased it. SO all I really need is a mouse that is compatiable. I have only found tow sold just as the mosue. One was a logitec and the otehr a microsoft. But they are both larger style mouse types.

These other wireless mice that I see online come with receivers that plug into the USB ports. I am just not sure if they are using bluetooth or some other type of signal to communicate. Could I purchase one of the smaller logitec mice that has the USB receive and jsut not use the receiver? WOuld they be able to communicate direct with my computer? How the hell do you know if the mouse is bluetooth compatiable or not?????

And Kilamon- Pricewatch is a great site but stil lthe same issue - they do nto differentiate between bluetooth compatiable and other stules of optial wireless. I want wirless but need to make sure it is bluetooth compatiable cause I do nto want to use the receiver in on of my USB ports.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 16:14:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The ones using the USB dongle are using RF, not Bluetooth.

OOO And Bluetooth from what I have read, is not so good for gaming, just keep in mind. Bluetooth is good for headsets, and that's about it in my opinion.
DragonMaster
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 17:00:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yes, bluetooth somewhat lags apparently. A good Logitech RF mouse is better for this, but they all work on the same frequency so if you next to someone who has the same receiver, both mice will move the cursor.
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 21:43:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Point is that I purchased the bluetooth with the laptop so it has it inside. SO I don't want to use a dongle since I should not have too. Therfore I really want to get a bluetooth compatiable mouse.

I am not a gamer so no big deal if the thing is not perfect but I want it to work it jsut does nto have to be top of the line.

I have read on one or two of the mice that have the USB dongle that they were bluetooth types. They said the dongle was actually a bluetooth receiver and that if you already had the bluetooth in your computer that you did nto have to use the dongle.

So I guess I am basically limited to 3 options in terms of a wireless, bluetooth compatiable mouse.

1) http://www.radtech.us/Products/BT500.aspx

2 & 3) http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-252-1.htm

These are nto small mice and I would liek to get one that would do the job but was a bit smaller in size but I guess they jsut don't exist yet.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 22:08:36    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I guess I was thinking of the MX-900 listed above... It seems cool, and Radio Shack is the cheapest place to get it according to the shopping pages:

http://bigbruin.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=1251396

I guess you shouldn't leave Microsoft out of the mix, either:

http://bigbruin.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=4050291

I still vote Logitech, but at half the price the MS one looks nice! Laughing
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 22:39:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

any way to purchase this one thru your site?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826104003
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 07:00:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

That one looks cool. The links I gave are just for reference shopping... Not really buying it through the site, and the site gets no sale credit (just credit for links clicked Grin ).

But I do see it listed on the shopping pages in two colors at a few stores:

http://bigbruin.pricegrabber.com/search_attrib.php?page_id=51&form_keyword=Logitech+V270&rd=1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: