Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Looking for a good wireless bluetooth Mouse. 
jasno999
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 15:08:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but I am confused by al lthe crap out there. I got the bluetooth in my laptop when I purchased it. SO all I really need is a mouse that is compatiable. I have only found tow sold just as the mosue. One was a logitec and the otehr a microsoft. But they are both larger style mouse types.

These other wireless mice that I see online come with receivers that plug into the USB ports. I am just not sure if they are using bluetooth or some other type of signal to communicate. Could I purchase one of the smaller logitec mice that has the USB receive and jsut not use the receiver? WOuld they be able to communicate direct with my computer? How the hell do you know if the mouse is bluetooth compatiable or not?????

And Kilamon- Pricewatch is a great site but stil lthe same issue - they do nto differentiate between bluetooth compatiable and other stules of optial wireless. I want wirless but need to make sure it is bluetooth compatiable cause I do nto want to use the receiver in on of my USB ports.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved