Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Some things I've learned in life...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 19:45:33    Post Subject: Some things I've learned in life... Reply with quote View Single Post

These are all things I've learned over my time on this planet. -By Robert Preston - knight0334

1. Trust your friend that says "just trust me", but look for an escape route.
2. Any guy your woman meets after you and her have met is out to get in her pants. ...along with any guy from before.
3. If you're having problems fixing something, take a 4LB sledgehammer to it.. that way you'll have to buy a new unit and save yourself some cash, hassle and bloody knuckles.
4. Buy American made, by an American company.. The "Trickle Down" theory isn't a theory anymore.. its law. When you buy a foreign made car, the money goes overseas to the costs of production there and the remaining dollars goes into the companies pockets. I dont wanna hear you b!tch because theres no jobs, Americans that buy foreign are the reason. If you would have purchased a Ford, GM or Dodge, you would have helped pay the wage of a PA/WV steelmill worker. ...which would have purchased his goods at your store. ...with that steelmill worker out of a job, he isn't buying anything from YOU. Think about that next time you buy a new car.
5. Cats have very sharp claws, dont p!ss them off..
6. Computer stability is dependant on: 1% hardware, 1% operating system, 20% junk software, and 78% stupid user.
7. Guns are to blame for murder just as much as Ford is to blame for drunk driving. It takes an idiot to drink then drive, just as much as it takes an idiot to wield a weapon in a dangerous manner.
8. Animals are creatures of this planet just like us, except they taste good.
9. Whenever you're filling out a report or spreadsheet on a PC, hit "Save" after each entry.
10. Political parties should be banned.. there are good Democrats and good Republicans, but also bad of each. There are too many people blindly voting conservative or liberal without investigating the crooks they put into office. If the party system is banned, each person would have to investigate the candidates so see if they are worth their vote.
11. I've learned that those who need welfare cant get it, and those abusing the system seem to be able to milk it out for all its worth.
12. I feel that if you haven't worked a day in your life, you should not be able to draw from the Social Security fund. That fund is paid for from attachments to our wages. It is supposed to be invested by our government so it can earn interest. I then should be drawing from MY investment. If you dont invest, then there shouldn't be anything for you to draw from. If the government feels a person should have assistance, then it should come from some other fund-not OUR Social Security.
13. I've learned that a gaping wound hurts less then a paper cut. I once fell face first on an old tent stake. It went through my cheek and knocked out two teeth and bled for quite some time, but it didn't hurt as much as the paper cut I got today.
14. I've learned that the shut off notice date for my cable/internet is quite accurate. ..dont forget to pay your bills.
15. I've learned that when a bill collecting lawyer says he'll sue and lay claim to your house, that a threat of a burn permit and a pile of ashes makes them back off so you can figure out how to catch up on things.
16. I've learned that there are people in this country that should be packed up and shipped out.
17. I've learned that if I'm gonna pick a fight, it will be against a bigger guy. Its the wirey thin guys you gotta watch out for..
18. I've learned there are thieves everywhere now..
19. I've learned that the police aren't the a$$holes I once thought they were, it was me that was the a$$hole. Nearly all of those who get clubbed with a nightstick should have also been shot. They should thank the officer for the beating instead of the bullet wound for their infraction.
20. I've learned that its impossible to write something and not find typos afterwards.

Last edited by knight0334 on Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:13:00; edited 4 times in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:20:26    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Two thumbs up, and a right-click-save, complete with authors name!!!
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:07:40    Post Subject: Re: Some things I've learned in life... Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
These are all things I've learned over my time on this planet. -By Robert Preston - knight0334

Do you know for sure that people don't taste good too???
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:10:35    Post Subject: Re: Some things I've learned in life... Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
knight0334 wrote:

Why else wouldn't we eat them? lol
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:24:43    Post Subject: Re: Some things I've learned in life... Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
knight0334 wrote:

Cause it's generally consider bad manners to eat your own... but doesn't mean they don't taste better than a nice juicy steak!
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:43:47    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Bad manners huh?

Anyone know where I can get some Shania Twain steak and A1?
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:06:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

knight0334 wrote:
Bad manners huh?

I'll split the tab with you if you do.

Little Bruin
Boo Boo

jake_johnson
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:10:30    Post Subject: Re: Some things I've learned in life... Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
knight0334 wrote:
Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
knight0334 wrote:

Cause it's generally consider bad manners to eat your own... but doesn't mean they don't taste better than a nice juicy steak!

Hey now speak for yourself. People do taste good and are quite nutricous if i do say so. Think about it. When you eat other tasty animals like the one that makes the saustrich (sausage and ostrich) you have to break down their molecuer structure and convert it to your own thus wasting energy. If it is already darn close to yours it takes less energy to convert it to your moleculer structure.

Or thats what i tell myself every time i have a block party bbq. I round up ther fat ones grab the cattle prod, and my L1A1 and go to town. I especialy like the young ones. Its like veal, but better.

My next bbq is on the 31. Feel free to drop by, just dont bring the feds. They tipicly frown upon my behavior.

NOTE: I DO NOT REALY KNOW IF CONVERTING PEOPLE MEAT TO ENERGY IS EASIER THEN CONVERTING SAUSTRICH MEAT TO ENERGY BUT IT MAKES SENSE IN THROURY.

NOTE #2: I AM NOT A CANABLY, I HAVE NOT KILLED AND EATEN A PERSON (THAT MATTERD). JUST GAVE IT A QUICK NIBBLE WHILST THEY WERENT LOOKING.

evilburl
Canadian eh

PostPosted: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:18:37    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

highonv8splash wrote:
knight0334 wrote:
Bad manners huh?

I'll split the tab with you if you do.
I'm in but I'll skip to the dessert, PIE Grin

PMS stands for:Perissable Man-Slaughter, Preposterous Mood Swings, or Punish My Spouse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: