Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Some things I've learned in life... 
jake_johnson
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:10:30    Post Subject: Re: Some things I've learned in life... Reply with quote

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
knight0334 wrote:
Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:
knight0334 wrote:
These are all things I've learned over my time on this planet. -By Robert Preston - knight0334

8. Animals are creatures of this planet just like us, except they taste good.

Do you know for sure that people don't taste good too???

Why else wouldn't we eat them? lol

Cause it's generally consider bad manners to eat your own... but doesn't mean they don't taste better than a nice juicy steak!

Hey now speak for yourself. People do taste good and are quite nutricous if i do say so. Think about it. When you eat other tasty animals like the one that makes the saustrich (sausage and ostrich) you have to break down their molecuer structure and convert it to your own thus wasting energy. If it is already darn close to yours it takes less energy to convert it to your moleculer structure.

Or thats what i tell myself every time i have a block party bbq. I round up ther fat ones grab the cattle prod, and my L1A1 and go to town. I especialy like the young ones. Its like veal, but better.

My next bbq is on the 31. Feel free to drop by, just dont bring the feds. They tipicly frown upon my behavior.

NOTE: I DO NOT REALY KNOW IF CONVERTING PEOPLE MEAT TO ENERGY IS EASIER THEN CONVERTING SAUSTRICH MEAT TO ENERGY BUT IT MAKES SENSE IN THROURY.

NOTE #2: I AM NOT A CANABLY, I HAVE NOT KILLED AND EATEN A PERSON (THAT MATTERD). JUST GAVE IT A QUICK NIBBLE WHILST THEY WERENT LOOKING.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved