Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Cooler Master Centurion 532 Case
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:32:58    Post Subject: Cooler Master Centurion 532 Case Reply with quote View Single Post

I have used the Cooler Master Centurion 532 case for over a week now and I can't find anything that I don't like about it. Installing parts was simple with the tool-less design, and only due to my modified optical drives did I have to use screws. There seems to be a good amount of room inside this case and nothing interferes with the connectors on the motherboard. - The Review

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Tue, 02 May 2006 16:41:18; edited 1 time in total
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:19:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Be sure to check out the give away too!

Cool

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood on Tue, 04 Dec 2007 22:43:59; edited 1 time in total
Modulok
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:10:12    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

kinda sucks I already bought one like a month ago...damn why don't I procrastinate on buying s#!7 I don't need asap.

Good review Spire
coastman49`
Rated PG

PostPosted: Thu, 18 May 2006 14:53:23    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Recently bought this case for $54.99 at COMPUSA, with a $20 mail-in rebate. It was a display case. Decent case. Not as sturdy as and older Enermax case I have. I like the screwless assembly . Placement of the USB/Firewire ports are in a good location. Power and HD leds could have a little more intensity. Other than that, a pretty neat case. Mr. T
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Cases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: