Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
gas is ridiculOUs right now !
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:44:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

2.69 last night... we had a major store lose for remodeling so thats killin us

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

evilburl
Canadian eh

PostPosted: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 08:26:22    Post Subject: Re: gas is ridiculOUs right now ! Reply with quote View Single Post

renovation wrote:
i just payed $2. 69 being a nice guy and filling up the wife car for her . put $20 in her Saturn vue 4 banger manual and it took it to 1/2 tank .i figured she only has to work tonight and then she is off .and she can fill it later . (nurse 7p-7a shift at a local hospital )
Funny, my wife too has a four banger manual as well, How does yours like it. All I can say is at 37mpg we are happy we did not get the V6.

PMS stands for:Perissable Man-Slaughter, Preposterous Mood Swings, or Punish My Spouse
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 08:38:43    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

No kidding BB... I just paid $2.80 last night at Costco! At least in 2 weeks I'll be cutting my commute distance in over 1/2! w00t w00t!
knight0334
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:05:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

A trailer that I own has a oil furnace. Trying to even get heating oil delivered is a pain right now. No deliveries for a month.. and when they do show up, its $2 a gallon. Over twice what it was last year.

I'm now looking into the parts to convert the furnace over to bio-diesel at $.55 a gallon.
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:08:19    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

yea i have an SUV!!!! thnx dad and thnx sno-x ....lol i cant wait until my race season starts.... i HAVE to run 110+ octane... thatll be over 4 bux a gallon!!

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
evilburl
Canadian eh

PostPosted: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:29:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:

Of course, that's not a rant agasint you Spire... unless your that bastard that is selling the oil at $66 a barrel... in which case... YOU OWE ME BIG TIME!! Laughing
Alberta is selling the black stuff, Alberta is the only Provence that is out of debt. Now with the oil prices the way they are, the estimated revenue from 2 bill, is now at 8 bill. Our problem now is to keep the federal government out of it. Our premiere is proposing to spend 2 bill on infrastructure (schools, roads, and hospitals), 2 bill to the heritage fund, and 2bill divided out to every man, woman, and kid that lives in Alberta. It works out to about $400 a head. I have five in my family so I'll be getting about $2000. woot Grin So $400 is not quite Big Time. But if you want to come live in Alberta Canada,, The door is open to you all,, The more the merrier Wave

PMS stands for:Perissable Man-Slaughter, Preposterous Mood Swings, or Punish My Spouse
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:30:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

bwaahhhrr llama Crazy
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

T-shirt
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:13:40    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

evilburl wrote:

But if you want to come live in Alberta Canada,, The door is open to you all,, The more the merrier Wave

Yeah right, you probably have to spend $400 a year on long johns just to survive the winter Razz
evilburl
Canadian eh

PostPosted: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 23:18:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

T-shirt wrote:
evilburl wrote:

But if you want to come live in Alberta Canada,, The door is open to you all,, The more the merrier Wave

Yeah right, you probably have to spend $400 a year on long johns just to survive the winter Razz
Its the heat I have a hard time with. All I need is a parka when ever I'm out with the sled dogs. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: