Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: gas is ridiculOUs right now ! 
evilburl
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:29:54    Post Subject: Reply with quote

Dr. EvilCheeze wrote:

Of course, that's not a rant agasint you Spire... unless your that bastard that is selling the oil at $66 a barrel... in which case... YOU OWE ME BIG TIME!! Laughing
Alberta is selling the black stuff, Alberta is the only Provence that is out of debt. Now with the oil prices the way they are, the estimated revenue from 2 bill, is now at 8 bill. Our problem now is to keep the federal government out of it. Our premiere is proposing to spend 2 bill on infrastructure (schools, roads, and hospitals), 2 bill to the heritage fund, and 2bill divided out to every man, woman, and kid that lives in Alberta. It works out to about $400 a head. I have five in my family so I'll be getting about $2000. woot Grin So $400 is not quite Big Time. But if you want to come live in Alberta Canada,, The door is open to you all,, The more the merrier Wave

PMS stands for:Perissable Man-Slaughter, Preposterous Mood Swings, or Punish My Spouse

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved