Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Forum Fantasy Football League -=PRIZES=-
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 32, 33, 34  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FOX
I <3 Quail

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:59:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

ill do the free one... i suk at everything sports related, cept gravity and xgames lol.... ill giver a try though.... id say lets do it... the winner can get something chinsey or something we can work on.

http://www.facebook.com/DjFOXDnB
My site where I have my latest mixes! www.DjSourceInfo.com
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

acruxksa
Doh!

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:59:50    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Count me in. My only problem is that I'm frequently away at work for a couple weeks at a time (sans internet access). Although we did just get satellite internet and it seems to work OK on the ship, the state's techies are wigging though, because it's not run through the state system and they can't control it, so I don't know how long it will last.............
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 21:11:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think I'll try this if theres some prizes involved, the crazycomputer jocks seem to love it, so it might be fun
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:55:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I'll set something up tomorrow and post when it is ready. I'll then ask that people PM me for the log in, so we don't get non-members involved from just passing through.

Although prizes should keep people interested, please keep in mind that the season runs from Sept-Jan and you need to keep an active line up going just to keep it competitive for the rest of us. Please don't join if you don't think you can at least set a roster every Saturday night. Grin

That said... I have one question on the preference for scoring. The fantasy season ends at the end of the regular season, and you can have a winner decided a few ways. One, is to just have the fantasy season run all the way to the end of the regular season and who ever has the best record is the winner. Or two, we can have playoffs, which actually start during the regular season for the real teams. The general setup allows the top 4, 6, or 8 teams to qualify, and our playoffs would then run the last few weeks of the real regular season. Number two can vary depending on the number of teams we set to make the playoffs... if we allow 4 teams to make the playoffs, the last two weeks of the real season are our playoffs... etc? Was that clear? Maybe let me know if you care either way.
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 01:40:28    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

The latter way sounds like fun, who doesn't love playoffs?
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 01:45:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

i rember palying fantasy baseball in 8th grade math...and that sucked a$$...i am sure this will be better but i dont think i can squeeze it into my tight schedule...
edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 01:51:07    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

HackaX0rus wrote:
i rember palying fantasy baseball in 8th grade math...and that sucked a$$...i am sure this will be better but i dont think i can squeeze it into my tight schedule...

Poor Hackax0rus, did it traumatize you for life?
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:02:05    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

OK Hax, you can stop posting in this thread now... thanks.

For the rest, the league is setup. If you are interested, please PM me your e-mail address so that I can have log in credentials e-mailed to you. And, please feel free to ask any questions! Thanks!
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:38:08    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

highonv8splash wrote:
Poor Hackax0rus, did it traumatize you for life?

after this i am done...but thank you v8 for being the only person on the forum who knows how to copy paste my name correctly... Wave

edvallie
Put Beer Here

PostPosted: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 01:17:35    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Have we set a date/time yet for the draft?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> The Den All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 2 of 34

Jump to: