Bigbruin.com
Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
View Single Post  Topic: Forum Fantasy Football League -=PRIZES=- 
Doctor Feelgood
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:55:56    Post Subject: Reply with quote

I'll set something up tomorrow and post when it is ready. I'll then ask that people PM me for the log in, so we don't get non-members involved from just passing through.

Although prizes should keep people interested, please keep in mind that the season runs from Sept-Jan and you need to keep an active line up going just to keep it competitive for the rest of us. Please don't join if you don't think you can at least set a roster every Saturday night. Grin

That said... I have one question on the preference for scoring. The fantasy season ends at the end of the regular season, and you can have a winner decided a few ways. One, is to just have the fantasy season run all the way to the end of the regular season and who ever has the best record is the winner. Or two, we can have playoffs, which actually start during the regular season for the real teams. The general setup allows the top 4, 6, or 8 teams to qualify, and our playoffs would then run the last few weeks of the real regular season. Number two can vary depending on the number of teams we set to make the playoffs... if we allow 4 teams to make the playoffs, the last two weeks of the real season are our playoffs... etc? Was that clear? Maybe let me know if you care either way.

Contact Us :: On Facebook :: On Youtube :: Newsletter :: RSS Feed :: FAQ :: Links :: Sponsors :: Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Bigbruin.com - All rights reserved