Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Ergo!
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeerLotus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:02:17    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I think I'm just too used to typeing on the straight keyboards and don't really want to have to get used to a new keyboard layout, like hackzor said I'm on a lot of different computers and it would be annoying trying to get used to a new one each time I switch
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:06:00    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have an M$ natural keyboard...

...I use it as a door stop in my garage!!!
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:27:14    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Spire wrote:
I have an M$ natural keyboard...

...I use it as a door stop in my garage!!!

I bet if you plugged it in it would still work....
Spire
Hall Pass B!tch!!!

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:30:58    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Oh it works great, I just hate the airplane wing looking thing.
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:32:11    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I used to have one, it took a while to get used to then I liked it. Good thing about it is that it helps you learn to touch type (well it helped me get back to it.)
Enforcer
Rated NC-17

PostPosted: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 09:24:04    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I use a MS natural at home, and a logitech cordless comfort at work. The only thing I hate is that no one sells a wireless keyboard by itself that is ergo, you have to get a set, and the logitech set's mouse is horid at best. (Using a MX900 at work and a MX1000 at home)
Hellfire
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:51:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I have several of them Smile I can't STAND to type on a "normal" keyboard. Whenever I do have to type on them for any length of time, my hands start to hurt after about 30 minutes, which isn't good.

Three old MS Natural Elites, and the Logitech Cordless Comfort Duo.

I agree, it sucks you have to buy the combo, and get the mouse with it, I tossed the mouse that came with mine, since I use the MX1000.
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

vulcan
Pleased but Sticky.

PostPosted: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:24:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

can't stand em. i have had one on and off at work for a while now. Work policy is that i use one. Like hack, i have to use several different computers through out what i do, so i prefer a straight one as it's the norm and the ergs actually hurt my wrists and back more (due to my typing position). So, i switched it with a straight one from home. Next day, i find a brand new, out of the box erg back on my desk and the straight one in the bin beside my desk (i like this straight one, not the nicest one i have but it is comfortable to use). So, the erg goes back in to the store room, straight one is plugged back in. Later that day i get called into the boss's office and get a bawling out because of my use of a straight keybd, and a lecture on how i'm to use a erg bacuase it's better for me, despite me pointing out that ergs cause me more pain than straight boards. if he was really looking out for my welfare, he's give me a straight dvorak keyboard, which is what i use on this machine at home, which is even nicer than qwerty keybds.
Anyway, i just kept on switching keyboards as soon as i got in, with brand new ergs appearing on my desk everyday and being put in to the store cupboard, eventually they just gave up.
I later found out that it dept didn't care, and most of them prefer straight ones anyway. It was just my boss's instance on everyone using an erg that made them keep changing it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: