Home :: Reviews & Articles ::
Forum :: Info :: :: Facebook :: Youtube :: RSS Feed
Search  :: Register :: Log in
Seeking Help
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:13:56    Post Subject: Seeking Help Reply with quote View Single Post

The site could be doing more cool things if I had just a few hands to help out!! If anyone is interested in contributing to the site in the following ways, please let me know:

• Posting links to other sites reviews/articles in News
• Posting hot deals in The Marketplace
• Posting give-aways and contests in Bonanza
• Writing articles and reviews

If you're interested, or have questions about any of the above, please send me a PM!

Posting news is simple, as we have a mailbox full of it that needs to be taken care of daily.

Posting hot deals, give-aways, and contests requires a bit of searching the web, or perhaps just copying things from other sites on your daily travels. (I'm bitter I missed that A64 with mobo combo from AMD).

Writing articles and reviews requires an interest / understanding of computer basics, the ability to express yourself clearly and intelligently, and generally requires access to a decent digital camera.

Anyone is welcome to apply, but familiar faces are more than welcome. Reviewers I do not know need to show some samples of what they can do, and agree to some basic guidelines before getting going.

If you're in it for money, you may be barking up the wrong tree... I try to take care of the people who help with other items and 'surprises', but mostly you should want to do it out of personal interest / fun. An e-mail address and ftp space is available to all contributors, too.

I'll leave the rest for a PM response if anyone is interested!

Thanks!

Jason

Sun
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

Dud3!
Forum abandoner

PostPosted: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 00:42:45    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

I want to help, but as you already know, I wouldn't be much help. For example, I just read this post. Laughing
Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:45:21    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Bump to this... Anyone wanna join the family? Thinkof the fun, fame, and fortune!
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:43:30    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Fortune?? Hey you make us pay you!

OO Wait... you mean your fortune... Bang Head
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:22:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

oh oh pick me pick me. Laughing I'll help out i got nothin else to do. I will do pretty much whatever you need me to, and i can review all the crap no one else wants to. Grin
dadx2mj
Happy Camper

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:35:59    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Quote:
I will do pretty much whatever you need me to

OMG dont ever say that when Evil Cheeze can see it. Yikes
BeerCheeze
*hick*

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:47:34    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Dad.. shut up your aren't involved in this...

Now Hack.... any thing huh? What if it involved: toothpaste, 4 large watermelon's, a wooden chair, a roll of duct tape, several small farm animals, and a video camera??? Grin
Little Bruin
Boo Boo

HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:55:10    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Depends on the toothpaste flavor I only like the disney princess bubblegum flavor. Laughing

^^on a more serious note If you guys need me it would be great I would have a purpose in life.

Doctor Feelgood
Arrrrghh!

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:57:09    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Yes... back on topic... sure. I'll PM you later.
HackaX0rus
Rated XXX

PostPosted: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:00:02    Post Subject: Reply with quote View Single Post

Laughing aiight. I will be on till about 2 pacific. on and off. I am in my field expericne computer class so i have to actually work. *shutter*.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bigbruin.com Forum Index -> Site Information All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Go To Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: